What's new

MK11 Johnny Cage General Discussion

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
You're welcome Johnny Cage players!

Have fun frame trapping people all day lol... seriously.
None of this frame data isn't final, but I'm assuming a good majority of it will stay at this point.

(in case you were wondering, the multi-kick Dizzy used to hit-confirm in the Kombat Kast is the 244 AND the F344 string. Both lead into the same multi-kicks.)

Last edited:
This makes me even more curious to see how the variations/abilities will work in online play. It was pretty obvious from the gameplay we've seen so far that the start up on a lot of the Stunt Double moves seemed pretty slow but seeing the actual frame data.....yikes!

Error404

Noob
You're welcome Johnny Cage players!

Have fun frame trapping people all day lol... seriously.
None of this frame data isn't final, but I'm assuming a good majority of it will stay at this point.

(in case you were wondering, the multi-kick Dizzy used to hit-confirm in the Kombat Kast is the 244 AND the F344 string. Both lead into the same multi-kicks.)

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
I hope breaking up some of these stings on block with make for some tick throws. I wonder how he going to open people up with this new meta.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Thanks for the moves.
Also don't forget this:

On a more serious note, I am kinda sad to see his stunt doubles be good because I really really love the shadow kick move and I really didn't want to replace it with SDs.

There are some strings with huge cancel advantage that will leave ~20 frame gap when canceling into stunt double. Since it comes out even if you get hit it might make them not want to press in that gap.

I'm worried it might allow a d2 for them and then block, so it wouldn't exactly be a trade off for you.
Canceling on hit however should guarantee a follow-up and might even negate wakeups.

It looks really good. :((((( nooo my shadow kick.

Last edited:

As much as I despise Uncaged I'm still starving for Cage content. Here we get a look at the Stunt Double abilities. It's nice that SD doesn't go away on hit and their stupid + on block but that start up though....plus having no Shadow Kick, IDK. Maybe there is potential for some good Oki options? I guess we'll find out.

Last edited: