What's new

MK11 GGs Thread

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yo GGS @SaltShaker ! Playing against another Cassie is definitely something. Cassie's worst MU is Cassie XD
Wish I could play your Cassie. I can change into Cassie? I actually used to use Cassie for a while but I didn't like the F4 stagger gameplay but yeah she is good everywhere but I didn't like the combos and type of zoning and her B2 wasn't my idea of footsie. She is definitely an awesome character but I like being in footsies spacing and occasionally zoning. But Shang is perfect because he is a great zoner, has sick combos, has amazing frame traps, ways to condition everything and even decent shimmy with B1/F2/1xxthrow/11.
Normally when I choose a zoner they lack footsie and combos but not shang. But he does has weaknesses and not the best up close, which is fine. Erron Black/Jade can't stop his Corpse Drop :)

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Wish I could play your Cassie. I can change into Cassie? I actually used to use Cassie for a while but I didn't like the F4 stagger gameplay but yeah she is good everywhere but I didn't like the combos and type of zoning and her B2 wasn't my idea of footsie. She is definitely an awesome character but I like being in footsies spacing and occasionally zoning. But Shang is perfect because he is a great zoner, has sick combos, has amazing frame traps, ways to condition everything and even decent shimmy with B1/F2/1xxthrow/11.
Normally when I choose a zoner they lack footsie and combos but not shang. But he does has weaknesses and not the best up close, which is fine. Erron Black/Jade can't stop his Corpse Drop :)
Yeah it would be awesome to play some games together.

Last edited:

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ggs @Jakealo, Jacqui mirrors for days. Even though there is such an obvious big gap with how good you are, it’s still fun as hell and I learn a lot so thank you.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Very GGs to @Dreamcatcher and @Juggs last night. That erron black is so annoying to play against but coming along really well lol
GGs, was wanting to play you more we only got a few games in. Didn’t matter tho, I was in so much pain from my tooth I had to get off shortly after you left anyway. You play Baraka differently than any Baraka I’ve played, with the staggers and all. GGs Kombat chef and dreamcatcher as well. Sorry couldn’t play longer.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
GGs @Based Pr0digy. My tooth had a little relief enough for about 30 games or so.

You’re a great player. I did much better vs you this time but you still won the set, it ended I believe 11-14 you. Your Sonya is definitely the hardest for me to beat, I just suck at guessing right in 50/50’s + throws.

I was wanting to play like 50 games but It’s late and my tooth pain started coming back strong lol, someone kill me

GGs @Based Pr0digy. My tooth had a little relief enough for about 30 games or so.

You’re a great player. I did much better vs you this time but you still won the set, it ended I believe 11-14 you. Your Sonya is definitely the hardest for me to beat, I just suck at guessing right in 50/50’s + throws.

I was wanting to play like 50 games but It’s late and my tooth pain started coming back strong lol, someone kill me
Ggs bro! I struggle vs both Geras and jacqui so we gotta play again soon. & there’s no guessing right vs Sonya. 50% in the corner from both oh & low starters. #PerfectlyBalanced

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Ggs bro! I struggle vs both Geras and jacqui so we gotta play again soon. & there’s no guessing right vs Sonya. 50% in the corner from both oh & low starters. #PerfectlyBalanced
Yeah for sure. I suck vs Sonya but I also don’t like mirrors which is why I didn’t choose Scorpion when you did.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
GGs @Kindred

You’re a funny guy! Sick Liu Kang. Like I said, the scores don’t matter, you were playing great. I feel like Jacqui just does very well vs Liu Kang, he can’t get away with all his staggers/stagger pressure like he can vs a lot of other characters. And for some reason it feels easier to react to throw with Jacqui and then go for her counter throw, could just be a mental thing. And sorry for the ending. My headset sometimes just randomly stops working and I can’t hear anything or talk.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
GGs @Kindred

You’re a funny guy! Sick Liu Kang. Like I said, the scores don’t matter, you were playing great. I feel like Jacqui just does very well vs Liu Kang, he can’t get away with all his staggers/stagger pressure like he can vs a lot of other characters. And for some reason it feels easier to react to throw with Jacqui and then go for her counter throw, could just be a mental thing. And sorry for the ending. My headset sometimes just randomly stops working and I can’t hear anything or talk.
You are very right, thats why we gotta play again ASAP!
Yea no worries, figured something stopped working or u had to go.
GGs and we'll play again