What's new

Mk10 returning cast

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I didnt see this on mk10s speculation board. If there is one tym mods close this and I apologize. ..

Spoiler warning for mk9 story.. stop reading afyer this. ........... ........... ........... ........... ........... ........... ........... ...........
........... ........... ........... ...........
........... ........... ........... ........... ...........
........... ........... ........... ........... ...........
Ok so we all know the raping Sindel did in mk9 story mode. Night wolf dead , jax and many more. Imo lets not remove these iconic characters from mk10. Cant NRS do the same thing like Namco did with Li Long in soul calibur. Bring them back as dlc or as extra characters for vs mode only. Remember Assassin in soul calibur 2 I believe it was Hwangs move set. Not to mention Li Long again heh.

I really hope they do something like this for the most popular 2d characters mainly because I for one didnt care much about the 3d games.
If nrs does this imo it will help the game sell while introducing new characters and 3d ones like Kai, Reiko and others from mk4 +.

Btw I don't hate MK4 because it had the same buttons and inputs as the 2d ones. :)

All I am asking nrs is that we see vs characters that are not in story. There's to much iconic characters that shouldn't be drop imo.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Sindel did not do it.
Shang Tsung killed everyone whilst being Inside Sindel.
Shang Tsung did it.

The heroes whom are zombies are probably going to be part of Quan Chi's Brotherhood of Shadow and attack Edenia as part of Shinnok's invasion. But since Shao Khan killed Blaze before Raiden went to the past on top of The Pyramid of Argus, I'm guessing that Shao Khan will merge Edenia into Outworld for the second time, through Shao Khan's invasion instead of through winning the tenth MK tournament when he killed Jerrod.
I hated MK4 because Quan Chi's foot stomp was broken as hell.

NKZero

Noob
It's very simple for me. Bring back every character in MK9 to be playable in offline mode. In terms of the story, if you want to kill them off (at least some of them), that's fine and you can move on with the story while introducing the newer characters from MK4 onwards.

EDIT: just read your last sentence. I'm hoping that's what they do. Also looking forward to seeing characters like Reiko, Shinnok and Fujin :)

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm betting all the dead dudes are going to be unplayable in the next game.

Focus on MK4 and some new dudes.

Then slowly bring some back to shuffle the roster around for future games.

Xero_Gravity

i play dick......grayson
i can honestly say that i dont care who gets into the next mk so long as emac is on the roster. if ermac is left out, so am I.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
It's very simple for me. Bring back every character in MK9 to be playable in offline mode. In terms of the story, if you want to kill them off (at least some of them), that's fine and you can move on with the story while introducing the newer characters from MK4 onwards.

EDIT: just read your last sentence. I'm hoping that's what they do. Also looking forward to seeing characters like Reiko, Shinnok and Fujin :)
This, and so hoping they don't forget
Kia, Jataaka and Sareena, specially with Saibot been thrown out in the nado, Quan Chi could use his Netherrealm personal guards to protect him this time around, this would be epic as shit(also because i want them to be playable).

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Dead people will be revived and become good again by other person/people like MKD's Ermac ending, they'll be in MK11, maybe some of them will be DLC for MK10 like MK Unchained.
And Liu Kang, i really want to see what's gonna happen to him cuz not sure if he really died. After what happened in MK10, Evil/Neutral Liu Kang would be cool.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Reiko > Fujin :joker:.

btw, @BuijinMeijin: srsly, you're making up the mk story, i thought you really knew everything about mk
I have played mk for 20 years and know most things about story. Also look at the thread title, it's called mk speculation. Where people can discuss ideas about where it's going.

Minh Giang

I have played mk for 20 years and know most things about story. Also look at the thread title, it's called mk speculation. Where people can discuss ideas about where it's going.
i'm talking about what i've posted about MK9 and old MK games

Minh Giang

I can see the bigger picture about overall story arc. Not just game specific
stop digging everything and do your homework-read the stories or play the games again
, i'd rather read the wikia than believe your posts again.
btw i don't argue/blame/bash you and i know our discussion will never end, so stay positive ;).