What's new

Mk10 returning cast

Matix218

Get over here!
unless they make a dumbass original mk3 move when they left out scorpion

Yeah honestly that was so stupid. I remember playing MK3 for the first time and I was confused thinking that Cyrax was scorpion lol. No human ninjas in MK3 vanilla was a bad move. Thankfully they made up for it in Ultimate

Rain

Godlike
human sub can be vs character but no story or they have to do all the resurrection crap and we need MORE NINJAS IN MK MOREEE!!

Matix218

Get over here!
human sub can be vs character but no story or they have to do all the resurrection crap and we need MORE NINJAS IN MK MOREEE!!

Yeah I'm with you on more ninjas (even though most probably disagree). I love ninjas. And I hope they dont remove any ninjas either, we need at minimum Sub, Scorp, Smoke, Ermac, Rain, Reptile, Noob and I would like to see Tremor and possibly 1 more added. Why, BECAUSE I LIKE NINJAS! lol

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
Yeah I'm with you on more ninjas (even though most probably disagree). I love ninjas. And I hope they dont remove any ninjas either, we need at minimum Sub, Scorp, Smoke, Ermac, Rain, Reptile, Noob and I would like to see Tremor and possibly 1 more added. Why, BECAUSE I LIKE NINJAS! lol
theyre gonna run out of colors i know that they're not just palette swaps anymore but you cant just make another blue or yellow ninja

Matix218

Get over here!
theyre gonna run out of colors i know that they're not just palette swaps anymore but you cant just make another blue or yellow ninja

They could do an all white ninja (the anti Noob Saibot lol) and obviously they could do Tremor (brown). Its true though, they already have black, blue, green, red, yellow, purple, gray so they are running out of normal colors. Orange, Pink, Maroon and Teal are still available lol :p

Maroon is just off red and teal just off blue as far as I'm concerned. They have enough ninjas, they are like 40% of the cast by themselves.

Roachthroat

Maroon is just off red and teal just off blue as far as I'm concerned. They have enough ninjas, they are like 40% of the cast by themselves.
orange and teal are full blown tertiary colors i passed color theory :p but i think if they do a white one he cant be all white cause anti-noob is whack he needs his own powers and back story and shit

no friendship and hara-kiri ;_____; ???
Friendships are nice, of course. Hara-kiris, emm depends how easy/difficult is to do. For example the winner should have more time to do fatality/balality before the loser can do a hara-kiri. Otherwise the loser will almost always hara-kiri and it will be annoying.

For example, hara-kiris with 8+ button combination would be nice.

In conclusion, hara-kiris are welcome as long as are not easy to do.

Rain

Godlike
They could do an all white ninja (the anti Noob Saibot lol) and obviously they could do Tremor (brown). Its true though, they already have black, blue, green, red, yellow, purple, gray so they are running out of normal colors. Orange, Pink, Maroon and Teal are still available lol :p
a white ninja is a good idea tremor is always welcome in my opinion and a orange ninja if we make one whats gonna happen to scorpions 2p costume

Roachthroat

Friendships are nice, of course. Hara-kiris, emm depends how easy/difficult is to do. For example the winner should have more time to do fatality/balality before the loser can do a hara-kiri. Otherwise the loser will almost always hara-kiri and it will be annoying.

For example, hara-kiris with 8+ button combination would be nice.

In conclusion, hara-kiris are welcome as long as are not easy to do.
I say they should be the same amount of input and the same amount of time so its just who can put it in faster

I say they should be the same amount of input and the same amount of time so its just who can put it in faster
But fatalities needs you to be on a specific position (close, full screen etc.), which means you gonna need to move to that position first (unless of course you are lucky enough to defeat your opponent on the "fatalitity position"), therefore if same amount of input most probably hara-kiri wins - sucks for the winner lol.

What if, to perform a hara-kiri you need to have full-meter when you lose? Or any other restriction, like not blocking the last round just like babalities.

Tremor (ninja brown) to the next mortal Kombat empowered the foundation of the earth element.

SPECIAL MOVES

They could use the following story to Tremor: born in Edenia, son of god Argus with a witch, which generated Tremor and his twin brother Rain, Tremor was kidnapped as a baby. It was created by nomadic Edenianos. Discovered that he had the ability to manipulate the Earth element and in time became a sort of Feelance. His special skills caught the attention of Clan Lin Kuei, where he was invited to join the clan. Some years later discovered the plans of the Grand Master to automate the entire Clan, for not agreeing decided to abandon it. Joined the Black Dragon and met the Mortal Kombat. It was then discovered that he had a twin brother and that was called Rain. Then decided to look for his brother and decided to join the Mortal Kombat.

Rain

Godlike
why are you re posting what you have been posting in the tremor's petition?

Besides, i like Tremor better as a black dragon clan, and Argus has too many sons already please don't turn him into a Zeus.
i like the idea of tremor and rain teaming up but not the twin brothers thing i think tremor is human not edenian

Roachthroat

But fatalities needs you to be on a specific position (close, full screen etc.), which means you gonna need to move to that position first (unless of course you are lucky enough to defeat your opponent on the "fatalitity position"), therefore if same amount of input most probably hara-kiri wins - sucks for the winner lol.

What if, to perform a hara-kiri you need to have full-meter when you lose? Or any other restriction, like not blocking the last round just like babalities.
true i didnt think about the positioning.... not blocking or meter would be good i justthink it should be a close race for who gets to ice me

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
i like the idea of tremor and rain teaming up but not the twin brothers thing i think tremor is human not edenian
I'm glad that for now own, everyone has their own costume, no more pallete swap that makes everyone looks like a lin kuei.

However, its nice to have a MK3 Ninja Costume for every ninja, it makes them look pretty cool.

I'm pretty hyped to write a fan made MK10 story, what the hell are you guys doing to me? LOL
Sorry for posting again my friend. Just posted it again so that others who have not participated in our DISCUSSION about Tremor. To see if more people appeared interested in the inclusion of Tremor in the next Mortal Kombat. But tell me, and if you were responsible for the story of Tremor (if he ever join the Mortal Kombat) what would your story to him. Only he is part of the Black Dragon is very little. If it were me I'd say he was born in Edenia, say he son of God on Earth and who attended the Lin Kuei Clan. But it could have the second story: That he is the Grandmaster own Clan and so he is very strong. Or that he was removed (betrayed) by the current grandmaster and expelled from the Clan where he is planning revenge. But my day there a story?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry for posting again my friend. Just posted it again so that others who have not participated in our DISCUSSION about Tremor. To see if more people appeared interested in the inclusion of Tremor in the next Mortal Kombat. But tell me, and if you were responsible for the story of Tremor (if he ever join the Mortal Kombat) what would your story to him. Only he is part of the Black Dragon is very little. If it were me I'd say he was born in Edenia, say he son of God on Earth and who attended the Lin Kuei Clan. But it could have the second story: That he is the Grandmaster own Clan and so he is very strong. Or that he was removed (betrayed) by the current grandmaster and expelled from the Clan where he is planning revenge. But my day there a story?
Did you ever played MK Special forces, though the game sucks it has a lot of content about the black dragon clan in that game. If i was responsible for the Tremor Story, i would keep him bonded with the black dragon clan as much as possible, and definitely not link him with the Lin Kuei or Edenian somehow. But that's up to the original creators, if Tremor will be in the game they will know what story to give him for sure.

I just it would be hella cliché(repetitive) if we get another ninja with these same links as background, which is bad:
-Origins of the demi god realms (edenia).
- Work(ed) for the Link Kuei.
-Betrayed by Argus
-Son Of Argus
- Cyber Initiative

Did you ever played MK Special forces, though the game sucks it has a lot of content about the black dragon clan in that game. If i was responsible for the Tremor Story, i would keep him bonded with the black dragon clan as much as possible, and definitely not link him with the Lin Kuei or Edenian somehow. But that's up to the original creators, if Tremor will be in the game they will know what story to give him for sure.

I just it would be hella cliché(repetitive) if we get another ninja with these same links as background, which is bad:
-Origins of the demi god realms (edenia).
- Work(ed) for the Link Kuei.
-Betrayed by Argus
-Son Of Argus
- Cyber Initiative
Until it can be the story of Tremor as a Lin Kuei ninja, action cybernetics, born in Edenia, Argus son and brother of Rain, I would be copied from other ninjas. But you he is a mere member of the Black Dragon, Kano who follows blindly. He deserves a better story. It has powers to control the earth element, is a ninja and is certainly stronger than Kano. So surely deserves a more engaging histroia. At least he was willing ursupar the leadership of the organization Black Dragon.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Until it can be the story of Tremor as a Lin Kuei ninja, action cybernetics, born in Edenia, Argus son and brother of Rain, I would be copied from other ninjas. But you he is a mere member of the Black Dragon, Kano who follows blindly. He deserves a better story. It has powers to control the earth element, is a ninja and is certainly stronger than Kano. So surely deserves a more engaging histroia. At least he was willing ursupar the leadership of the organization Black Dragon.
claro kra