What's new

MK10 Contest - Character Entries!

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
Bro stop hating renchu, Its a shaolin clothing. Plus its is like that i bet cuhhs thats hes son. what you think hes gonna look like a monster. I bet you this is gonna be in the next Mk even if he doesn't win this. Just read the story its so bad ass how raiden has a son.. makes me feel like god of war there with zues.
Don't listen to the haters.........! You will never win!

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
I like the Voltex idea minus the name. Sounds like a pokemon to me. :D
The rest is great tough. He would be an electric type pokemon right? :D

Roko1985

I like the Voltex idea minus the name. Sounds like a pokemon to me. :D
The rest is great tough. He would be an electric type pokemon right? :D
That name was the first one that came to my mind. And yeah, i was thinkin about electric cyborg.Let say he hits the ground and sending electric shock wave that can paralize you for a short time. Shoting out mines from the chest that can electricute you and paralize for juggles. Using electromagnetic field front of like the Green Lantern's wall to block projectiles. That kind of things.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
STORMS YOU SPELLED MY NAME WRONG YA JERK. ;___;
Hahaha he spelled mine either, i hate when everyone calls me Eddie or Ed it reminds me of that annoying cartoon network show Ed Edd and Eddie.

My freakin name is Eddy, not Eddie ^^

Also STORMS i didn't wrote a story because i really didn't think it would matter, i though it was just the drawings and the name of the character, i know this won't change a thing, and i had my fun joining into this contest, but i could send you the story concept and all other stuffs about her, i kinda feeling my character naked compared to the others out there lol

Roko1985

Well, there isn't a single black female character to be fair. I don't count Jade as she seems more half cast/just tanned.
You have a point. But still suprises me that 3 designes have more votes then mine. If not me, i hope you or #8 wins. :)

I did read the story and I think it's silly how Raiden is having children and marital affairs (?!) with women named Chi Quin. It's completely out of character, and besides, the contest was for a new and unique character, which Renshu is not.
No wonder people that makes games that think like you, always fail.

Unit LK-211 code name Voltex is bloody amazing. Also Renshu and Simba look pretty damn awesome too. Good effort by everyone, well done!

Roko1985

Roko1985's voltex is the most compelling and is and actual concept because it is the most detailed out of them all.I still like Simba though but if i could pick either of the two to work off of in photoshop,it would be voltex by far.With that being said,would you mind if I add value and color to your concept Roko1985.Or even possibly model in maya and Zbrush when that goes well.If it is cool with you,you will still receive credit for the idea and design.
I would like to see the final result when you are done.:)

Tavaski

Get tough, or die
Hands down simba is the best here, I didn't even read all the story , just the first few lines and I'm sold. The name isn't the best choice for a female tho maybe a less African and more Caribbean name would sound better imo. The story and character design of simba fits effortlessly in the mk universe, she's the perfect replacement for tanya lol:D

Fatality_check

Never Gonna Give
Shit, I didn't even know a voodoo char had been done already. Never heard of that game..and it's a fighting game as well. Damn. So much has been done already :/