What's new

MK10 Characters from MK4, who?

Who from MK4 should be in MK10?

• Total voters

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Vote on who you would like to see from MK4?

*btw, I thought about doing this for every MK game, but... not right now, lol*

I am also NOT including Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Liu Kang, Goro... because I need to squeeze it down to 10 options and these guys are no brainers anyway.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
If Reiko is not in the new game I will kill myself.
I cannot friggin wait to see Next-Gen Reiko...

I dont care who they include, as long as we get Reiko.

Tanya, Shinnok and Fujin are pretty much givens, given their importance to the story.

I can't for the life of me remember why Jarek or Kai came to exist. Someone elaborate?

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Shinnok and Reiko are pretty much must-haves for me, especially if they gave Shinnok a move-set based on his Armageddon appearance rather than just being Shang without the morphing.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Shinnok, Fujin and Quan Chi are my top 3. Why? Because I never played MK4 heavily... :(

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
MK4 was one of my favorite N64 games, I honestly never really got the hate for it. The Dreamcast version sucked because of the glitches, but that's about it.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I can't for the life of me remember why Jarek or Kai came to exist. Someone elaborate?
Kai could be interesting if they made him the token Capoeira fighter, I think that's what they wanted to do with him originally, maybe.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kai could be interesting if they made him the token Capoeira fighter, I think that's what they wanted to do with him originally, maybe.
An Eddy from Tekken dance groove spinarooni kickfest fighter would be awesome.

I know Jarek was in league with Kano/one of the Dragon clans, but I remember the first time playing MKA, seeing Kai on the player select screen and thinking to myself "who the heck is this guy?"

Same with Sareena. I dont remember her being relevant to anything beyond that one sidequest in MKD where you help her escape the Brotherhood Of Shadow.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I will be maining Reiko in MK10 if he's there no matter how bad he is. Seriously, he needs to be there. I don't care about Shinnok or Tanya at all though.

Albo

Noob
for the love of gods give us shinnok and fujin (pun fully intended) i'd like to see reiko and quan make a return too.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Going by that poll...
In the event this story arch goes 3 games, I'd say keep everyone but Sonya, Jax and Reptile.
Sonya's busy going mental, Jax is out of commission for the moment, and Reptile's gotta go become Onaga.
Kai and Jarek get in, but only because it's their turn chronologically. I could do without them, especially if Kano and Cage are still alive.

AIBOSTON

Don't be mad!
If Mileena aint in it....i might not play it...But I think I may look into Tanya. I loved her in MKD

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Shinnok. I hope though we wont have a remake of the 3D bullshit and the good MK will roll for next couple years ;]
It would like bringing SF EX characters into SSF4 lol.

aj1701

Noob
I voted Shinnok, Quan, and Sonya. I never cared pretty much any other characters new in MK4 or onward.