What's new

MK10 Characters from MK4, who?

Who from MK4 should be in MK10?

• Total voters

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
Shinnok, Quan Chi, Fujin, Tanya, and Jarek. Reiko and Kai can stay gone lol. I think im like one of the few Jarek fans out there lol.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Tanya. I was so certain she was going to be DLC considering she was in the freaking background in MK9. Plus, they need to revive this cool character and revamp her to the coolness that is MK9. MK9 has me playing as characters I never thought I would (Sindel and Sheeva, I'm waiving at you). But yeah, we need a bad ass villainous chick...just no corckscrew move lol

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage

Reptile and Sonya debuted in MK1. Jax debuted in MK2.

Quan Chi, Shinnok and Fujin were the only characters worth mention in MK4; the others are extremely bland and generic. Much like the vast majority of the 3D era characters - dismissible.

I'm glad this ending stuck, Jarek was an awful character.

Not to be a negative nancy but I dont think the character roster is going to matter much... how bout some good online features like um..... oh ya, no lag!
Also how about that training mode we all wanted when we signed that petition that got ignored.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
All I remember of Jarek is he stole Kano's ball and I had to find three oni teeth for him.

The first person I ever talked to in Netherrealm other than him was an Oni on the search for these teeth.
And I was already delirious with insomnia. I bought Deception and Deadly Alliance on the same day. Terrible plan.
Do you know what it's like to be out of your mind, walking through this creepy hellhole, looking for TEETH, and because I decided to be a nice guy and talk to the zombie lady in the hat instead of karate chop her in the throat, I got a terrifying earful of Irg Chip Heek Sop Ret Nyeup Agruah Nietzen Livish and leapt out of my chair like a 50's housewife who just saw a mouse.

Fuck Jarek.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I made seven votes:

Sonya Blade - love of my life to the end!

Jax - where Sonya goes, this man follows. But didn't he die in MK9's Story Mode...?

Shinnok - since we're technically going into the events of Mortal Kombat 4, why should the fallen Elder God be excluded?

Quan Chi - no debate on him.

Tanya - I've been hoping she'd make it as DLC in the previous game. If she doesn't make it to MK10, I'll be quite bewildered.

Reptile - I may hate this lizard, but after Stryker's chapter in Story Mode we never saw any sight of him...I'm smelling a loose end here.

Fujin - he got like only one reference, if I remember correctly...Kratos's ending from the Arcade Ladder. Foreshadowing much?

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital
Well atleast one of the characters' I'm interested in is not on the list - Frost. I personally have never played MK4 (that I can recall lol) so my opinion may not hold much weight but - I'm picking based on character designs (looks) and well.... MK4 character designs are pretty "dated" for the most part so whoever they add I hope they get a nice update so that they don't end up looking like a bunch of losers next to the rest of the cast.

Oh and Fujin and Reiko are both decent looking characters that I could imagine looking really nice with updates to their designs.