What's new

MK1 Bugs & Glitches Report and Feedback

I pre-ordered the PS5 premium version and played it with early access. It's really struck me that the in-game premium shop doesn't update in the 24-hour period. But even days after the official release, I still have the same items available for in-game purchase. The 24 hour rotation doesn't work for me.

Others have this problem too. During the last weekend I turned off the PS5 and disconnected it from the internet. When I restarted, the 24-hour shop was updated for the first time and I thought the problem was solved. Yesterday I started the game again after a day and the items haven't changed again. The timer starts again at 23 hours when the game starts and nothing changes.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I don"t know if this is a bug or not, but pressing up/down+kameo makes your character jump/crouch. Shouldn't it be like a directional normal where the kameo just performs whatever action you press but your character dies nothing?
If it’s an ambush Kameo, then no. You can move freely while these happen so the input for this is taken as both.

For example if you use scorpion up Kameo, it will cause the player to jump and the Kameo to come out.

If you wanna call the assist in neutral without moving, holding block.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
If it’s an ambush Kameo, then no. You can move freely while these happen so the input for this is taken as both.

For example if you use scorpion up Kameo, it will cause the player to jump and the Kameo to come out.

If you wanna call the assist in neutral without moving, holding block.
Thinking about it, I wish they had a bit more of a rule to it. Like Ambush assists all being neutral. BBTag did something like this with:
Back Assist are anti air related
Neutral Assists were special but usually if a character had a dash it would be that dash.
Forward assist would be their projectile, Sometimes the enhanced version. Those who dont have projectiles use dashes.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Not sure if this qualifies, and I thought it had supposedly been fixed?

Ambush Kameos won’t come out if pressed the same frame as an ex-move.

For example, Li Mei’s db3(ex) + scorpion neutral Kameo.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Shang input "bug". Dont know if its a bug but I dont think it should work like this.

Even FoxyGrampa is suffering from this. You see him do F4 [The knee] and then form change with nothing after. https://youtu.be/fQ6iGcaHozY?t=769 This is only 1 instance of it but it happens several times throughout this set.

Example https://streamable.com/kaczwv

Doing a form change in-between things eats inputs.
  1. Doing Form Change+Special eats the Down input. Doing DB1 and form changing on the Down eats the down input so you have to input the special again. A work around to this is doing Down>DownBack>Back. The form change will eat the first down the but the downback back will still count as the special. This isnt so much of an issue with DB but it becomes really noticeable when doing his Form Change+DBF.
  2. This happens with all his strings but F4121 is the most prominent example. If you're already in old and do the F412 as fast as possible it comes out as to be expected but if you start in Young and do the form swap at the same time you press 1 and then 2 immediately after before you go into Old form it just gives you the the F4+Form change.
No other string works like this in MK1 afaik. You can dial up strings as fast as you want with no issues and in some cases its required to press buttons in rapid succession like Baraka's 444444 string.

Another issue that is harder to show is inputs not reading as well the longer the combo is. An example is the Raiden/Jax loop into Fatal Blow. Doing EX DF2 into FB raw is very easy to confirm but doing it late in a combo is much harder for some reason. It feels as if the inputs are not being read until later. If you want to test it for yourself test these 2 combos together.
  1. 3 EX DB2 FB
  2. 2421 DB2 Jax Air Grab F34 242 DB2 Jax Air Grab 3 EX DB2 FB
Not sure if its the same on ps5/xbox but on pc the frame rate drops every time you change. Frame timing sky rocket.

SixPathsOfHate

Not sure if its the same on ps5/xbox but on pc the frame rate drops every time you change. Frame timing sky rocket.
YES, this is another issue I noticed. It's especially bad when you are resetting multiple times while form changing. Makes him unplayable on specific stages for me.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
So I beat story mode fully, all chapters, but I haven't gotten Havik. Is there anything special that needs to be done?

When you look at the KL leaderboard, at the very top there is a row in black that that extends from my kombat kard that has stats like W/L, streak, team, etc. I'm assuming those are my details? If so, not a single thing is true. I'd think maybe it was counting those in a way I don't understand, but the giveaway is that the team is a character/kameo combo that I've never played lol.

Another thing is when I look at my personal stats, every stat is wrong. It says I have a 100% win rate, I'm an apprentice, I have a streak of 1, and I have 4 quitalities. I'd think maybe it's just lagging and just recorded after my first match and didn't update, but then why does it think I have 4 quitalities?

It's a damn good thing the gameplay is as fun as it is in this game haha

subzert

Frozen Soul
It's a damn good thing the gameplay is as fun as it is in this game haha
Totally agree on this.

There's just so many bugs in this game even now. Some of the daily quests do not progress at all, I had one which required a test your might in Invasions mode and even after doing the tym in invasions, it wouldn't register at all.
The gateway portal mesa is just pure annoyance and no fun with its slow walking around and the annoying modifiers. Makes me wonder what the heck the QA team did?

i main havik/frost and as soon as you freeze someone in a combo there is a high chance the game turns into a stutterfest. it makes them borderline unplayable and needs to be adressed by NRS ASAP. i just played a completely normal set with ashrah v shang, but as soon as i switched to havik and hit the first freeze kombo, it turned into a stutterfest. im on 175mbps wired.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Still haven’t found a way to unlock havik. My story mode is 100% complete and I have the achievement for completing it, but I have no notification stating that I unlocked him

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Still haven’t found a way to unlock havik. My story mode is 100% complete and I have the achievement for completing it, but I have no notification stating that I unlocked him
Thats weird man try re downloading the game maybe? Or re complete the last couple of fights in story mode and see if that works

G82Boost

I Play Raiden
F4 bug with shang?

SixPathsOfHate

F4 bug with shang?

I've been mentioning this since the game came out.

Edit: If you press 2 before the form change, you dont get the 1 after F4.
Then there is the issue with Form Change eating the Down input instead of buffering it like a normal would. This can be played around by doing diagonals but it adds unneeded complexity to the character and feels awful.