What's new

mk vs dc universe confirmed

"check your training wheels at the doors ladies and gentlemen, this is going to be one incredible battle that will not easily be 4got-ten.. the time has come when the new history, is going to unfold" XD
Snapback, aerial raves, recovery, tech hits, supers... rofl...

At least marvel isn't in this thing... could you imagine the comparision of Stryker vs Magneto? ( l o l )

Being an actual fan of the vs series though... it sucks that one of my utmost favorite fighting franchises (MK), and the vs series are more then likely both going to get rocked from one game..

7h30n

Noob
Meh, I think this is a joke.

Probably what they tell @ MKSekrets is true but that man who put the info "he shouldn't" was actually trying to drive fans mad.

But if it isn't ... well I guess I'll pretend it didn't happen (especially since we won't see it on PC) :(

I've not heard anything about it being 3D, so I will wait for that news. I doubt it will be 2D though, but I can hope. DC characters will be so cool, but I will wait until I have the game in my hands before I form an opinion.

Sektor

Noob
Seeing DC characters in the game would be a hell of a lot better than the shitty characters that they have been making... fuckin Bo'ra'cho(sp? <-- who cares?) or Batman and Superman?

Which they need to be done well, unlike the other fighting games that they were in.
Even if they are MK 3Dized, they would be better than before.
Oh, don't get me started on him. I forgot about him there. I mean, honestly, barfing as a move? Farting? (It's a fatality in one of the games D:) Come on!

However, both problems would be solved if there was no characters like bo'rai'cho in and no DC characters. And think about it, they wouldn't let Superman get decapitated for example, so they'd keep the KAF system in, and make THAT even less violent.

This is all speculation, of course, but I don't see this working out TBH.

I dont beleive a single word of it For one its already been stated that its being built from ground up including characters. so why would they make a new game and use a new character list to fight dc characters?? fucking stupid ..... second Midway is smarter than that if they were going to pair with ANY franchise it would be SF ...

dreemernj

Ambassador
I for one would like to see a darker, grungier, more sinister MK game featuring characters like Batman, an evil Joker, not a happy bright purple mofo, and, of course, DarkSyde. It could have it's merrits. And it could blow big meaty chunks.

^^ thats basically what it comes down to be.

however, there hasnt been any confirmation from midway that it isnt true. that fake trailer, however, was quickly shot down by them.

you never know what might happen. i certainly wont be buying it if it comes true. theres not a single franchise for that matter that i would like to see vs MK because i just dont see MK as that type of game. maybe back when i was a little kid i would of liked to see it. but not now.

i want to see a dark sadistick MK8 just picture instead of a lame grab your head and pull it out fatality with the guy still standing - make it more brutal by nocking foe down to his knees and putting a foot on his shoulder then have the character grab under the jaw and twist and pull that would be awsome just to have it MORE BRUTAL

I hope they don't forget to give every character and every single move a Voice companion. It just won't be the same without Web Sling and Arctic Blast and Shield Slash said over and over and over and over and over

Spear Throw!!! Ground Freeze!!! Super Sharp Hat Throw of Doom!!!!