What's new

MK ver 1.03 out for PS3

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Didn't know this was coming anyone know more of the specifics on it regarding to character changes or if its just to fix desyncs?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
It's possibly a patch for the version used for EVO.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Pretty sure its just the desync issues, its been live on the EU version for a day now, or so I have heard.

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
Patch 1.03

Just downloaded it. Its out for PSN. I have no idea what they did.. Klassic costumes still seem pre-patch

reptile glitch is still in. Scarlet is still doing stuff she shouldn't. WTF did this patch do.

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Buffed QC....

All jokes aside, I have no idea. I'm on my lunch break and I downloaded it.... I guess I'll see what it is when I get home later.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Net code fix I am guessing. NRS would be EXTREMELY foolish to release any balance changes before Evo. I don't think they will do it.

sLeeK

Noob
"For Mortal Kombat PS3 players we have a patch ready that solves the de-sync problems & are expecting it to be released the week of July 4 !"

Reference -

I'm no longer getting desync's at the player select screen, but desync's in game now seem to be replaced with disconnects with the other player.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
If they "fixed" anything before Evo, there would huge uproar. Evo versions are now final. No update will make a difference.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
If they "fixed" anything before Evo, there would huge uproar. Evo versions are now final. No update will make a difference.
Yea it would be terrible if they fixed unintentional bugs that people are training hard to abuse.

Anyone else having issues installing? I'm prompted to install each time I try to play. It won't install the damned thing. I accept, it sits there for a moment, system restarts. Go to my game, I'm prompted to install again. Maddening.

EDIT: Never mind found an easy work around, I'm a tard. Just hit circle to bypass, try to access online in game menu, the update then applied fine.

burnman

Noob
So far I've had multiple fights lockup/timeout. One so bad that my PS3 had to be shut down and rebooted. So far I'm not impressed.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Nothing to patchnote, this was just to address the costume packs desyncs. No gameplay changes.