What's new

MK Scene Revitalization in New York: Featuring Mortal Kombat Trilogy!

Noob
Why wouldn't Saibot be banned? And how does he have 5-5 matches? He's unstoppable objectively, it's only the user who fucks up if they lose with him.
Theoretically, if any character with a spear, net or any other kind of infinite plays against noob, it essentially becomes "first mistake eats an infinite". Scorp, Both Smokes, Cyrax, Sub... any of them can incapacitate noob and run him to the corner and lp inf. him, just as noob can inf. any of them.

It all comes down to whether we want the game as a "first to hit an infinite" or not.

N64 MKT is by far the best NRS game, without a doubt. One of the fastest MK games ever, high execution with a lot of technical skill, insanely competitive and fast paced, and generally just fun as shit to play and watch at almost any level. There's also every classic playable MK character, and nearly every single one of them can compete. This game deserves a resurgence, it's the dark horse that this community needs!
TOTALLY AGREE

REO

Undead
Why wouldn't Saibot be banned? And how does he have 5-5 matches? He's unstoppable objectively, it's only the user who fucks up if they lose with him.
I'll give you two examples of some of Noob Saibots 5-5s.

Example 1: Rain vs Noob Saibot
- Rain can infinite male ninjas off any hit.
- Noob Saibot can infinite on any hit.

Pretty even match.

Example 2: Sub-Zero vs Noob Saibot
- Sub-Zero can relaunch infinite male ninjas on any hit.
- Sub-Zero can corner jab infinite any character off a freeze in the corner.

Pretty even match.

These are just two examples.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
I'll give you two examples of some of Noob Saibots 5-5s.

Example 1: Rain vs Noob Saibot
- Rain can infinite male ninjas off any hit.

Pretty even match.

Example 2: Sub-Zero vs Noob Saibot
- Sub-Zero can relaunch infinite male ninjas on any hit.
- Sub-Zero can corner jab infinite any character off a freeze in the corner.

Pretty even match.

These are just two examples.
I forgot about the ice puddle thing that Sub-Zero has, and ofc with rain. Gotcha! I have just started playing again (not against any human, but for boredom/entertainment of smacking around the cpu). I guess when I asked I didn't have Rain in mind!