What's new

MK Scene Revitalization in New York: Featuring Mortal Kombat Trilogy!

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
I heard there's a way to play MKT online via Mame / Kaillera but I never really tried it so I can't comment on how good it is.

Where do you live? With enough interest in your area, you may be able to get some locals going. That would be your best bet to enjoy the game.

NOVA!

I hope the new mk10 plays more like mkt, MK9 didnt feel like the classic mks idk why but when I go back and watch clips from this game it idk how to explain it nvm.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Just hold R1 R2 L1 L2 and up directional at the option screen to get the one button fatalities, YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Awesome post, Blake. :)

Let us know if there are any characters you guys would like to see us use more on stream.

To all NY and tri-state MK players, if any of you are interested in learning and playing MKT with us, please feel free to come get games with us. We are planning to find a new spot to bring a few MKT set-ups and play at. We're most likely going to head to RapZiLLa54 spot in Massapequa once he gets his weeklies going and play there if he's cool with it.

AC1984
CRAZY DOMINICAN
G4S Claude VonStroke
Maxter
CD jr
rev0lver
jamessmk
Insuperable
Shock
Hitoshura
G4S J360
pherleece
Dark_Rob
Scoot Magee

@And all other MK9 players I'm not remembering right now.
How dare you forget about me with Classic MK... ;_;

Rabbit

thugs bunny
I want to see some Stryker next time.

Possibly some bubble, bubble, bubble, bubble, roundhouse, uppercut action.

Reactions: REO

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
watching and shared with the angola MK comunity as well, as long as you guys keep making these streams it will have a spot light in our group every single time ^^

i would love to see more scorpion btw.

Reactions: REO

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
NOVA!

I hope the new mk10 plays more like mkt, MK9 didnt feel like the classic mks idk why but when I go back and watch clips from this game it idk how to explain it nvm.
the flow game of MK9 is very similar to MKT even tho it feels different up a bit.

However, nrs did pick some of the good things they had in MKT, and they improved the MK vs DC engine, i can only imagine if we had a run button how would particular change the game.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I have played MK2, UMK3, and MK9 competitively and I can say without a doubt that NRS made most of the characters' playstyles and strategies just like they did in the old games.

Lok0xXxSn1per5

I'll Freeze Those Salty Tears!
the flow game of MK9 is very similar to MKT even tho it feels different up a bit.

However, nrs did pick some of the good things they had in MKT, and they improved the MK vs DC engine, i can only imagine if we had a run button how would particular change the game.
MK3/UMK 3/MKT have a diferent feel than MK9, while I loved the game so much it doesnt come close to how playing the classic games made me feel, idk its probaly just nostalgia I guess.

I just wish they went back to aa'ing with standing kicks into combos, fast walk movement, fast smoke teleports etc. why make normals so slow? Why not remove so much block stun and make normals the fastest ones 3 frames like any other fighter? Why not Get fast wake up/ reversal moves? Etc etc

gamemk PM me bro!

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Does the HP glitch not work in this game?

I remember loving UMK3 and MK2 online until people started using that. It ruined the game.