What's new

MK Character Stereotypes

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Reptile players: See everything in flashes. Are generally quiet. Most likely to develop bells palsy whilst playing their character.

We should get a complete listing. These are pretty good. Anyone have one for Cyber Sub?

Enenra

Go to hell.
I'm a strange guy, my friend.

Here's a stereotype:
Players With Nicknames Based Around Cardboard Objects: They tread the line between unique and utterly bizarre like Kabal treads the line between profound and broken, and they specialize in readily converting their madness into intelligent entertainment and unnecessarily colorful letters, painting their words in the hue of the character flag under which they fly.
Players named after Japanese mythology: A clever concoction of salt, lulz, and character devotion. Have a habit of continuous near death experiences. Wants another ninja despite their inward knowledge that if Noob Saibot was ever top 15 or better that would be the go to main, barring some unbelievable level of ass-kicking back story and move set by Tremor.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Cyber Sub Players: Can't AA for shit, want to be a KL main but care too much about other people's opinions.
DUDE. Exact opposite of me. I AA EVERYTHING, will never touch that flaming bag of stinking shit, and the only reason I dont use Kabal, KL, Freddy, Kenshi etc is because I feel like it would be boring. I have tried JC, Jax, Kabal and Freddy, and didnt like them. Also, it is a little true that I dont use them because of how high tier they are, but not because I am scared whatothers will think, I just would feel dirty using them.

Sonya was pushing it for me. The only reason I picked her up is because

1. I love the fighter in general. Story, personality, characteristics (not just boobs), everything.
2. It would be nice to not get destroyed by everyone because my best fighter was a new born, dementia having terd. (Shang)
3. She fits my playstyle way to well to not use her.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I'm a strange guy, my friend.

Here's a stereotype:
Players With Nicknames Based Around Cardboard Objects: They tread the line between unique and utterly bizarre like Kabal treads the line between profound and broken, and they specialize in readily converting their madness into intelligent entertainment and unnecessarily colorful letters, painting their words in the hue of the character flag under which they fly.
Fuck Rax.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Rain players-No matter how few of us there may be. We're still loved for playing the most badass character in the game. Cause we all just wanna be chuck norris and Rain is as close as it gets in mk.