What's new

Question - Mileena Mileena's weaknesses?

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
EX ball is a really solid full screen punish as well.
Flip 'n' Roll is not a solid full screen tool to punish your opponent because you only have a few frames before armor dissappears and your opponent will recover by time you cross the screen use Tele-Drop instead to punish full screen.

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
it literally can't even be punished, it puts the enemy in more hitstun than it has recovery.
Tele-Kick and Tele-Drop are -19 and -27 making them full combo punishable. I punish it all the time with a 31% combo online against other Mileena players that spam it learn to read frame and understand blockstun in the training room. She is very unsafe across the board with the exception of a few combo strings and her overheads are crap especially her Somersault Kick (F3) which is a 33 frame start up overhead and she only has a few lows that are special cancelable that will combo.

Last edited:

Plop

Noob
I think of you mix ex roll up well enough into her strings she can be extremely hard to block. None of the Mileena's I've played are really doing it though.
I suppose the problem with that is that you have to spend meter to do it and if you guess wrong you're eating a full combo and you're down a bar.
Still, I think the guessing game is in Mileena's favour due to the options she has, but I don't play her so what do I know lol

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Tele-Kick and Tele-Drop are -19 and -27 making them full combo punishable. I punish it all the time with a 31% combo online against other Mileena players that spam it learn to read frame and understand blockstun in the training room. As I was saying she is very unsafe across the board with the except of a few combo strings.
The question @Sulfur was referring to is to how punishable TeleKick is on hit since its -8, not on block.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
Flip 'n' Roll is not a solid full screen tool to punish your opponent because you only have a few frames before armor dissappears and your opponent will recover by time you cross the screen use Tele-Drop instead to punish full screen.
Against some, flip and roll is a beautiful punish against kenshi and other characters with slow fireball recovery.

Game Scavenger

Rage is true power!
Against some, flip and roll is a beautiful punish against kenshi and other characters with slow fireball recovery.
True but Tele-Drop guarantees the punish unlike Flip 'n' Roll which is questionable in situations but anyway I encourage you to avoid using Ethereal as it is worthless.

She has strong anti and counter zoning:

ball will evade mid projectiles I reckon
low sai dodges high projectiles
kick can whiff punish anything

based off this it just seems she requires good baiting and smart risk taking to set up pressure though