What's new

Mileena Kombos

Sirop

Noob
What kombo do you guys usually use during a match and what damage does it make ? I mean what's your favourite kombo that doesn't go wrong ?

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
What kombo do you guys usually use during a match and what damage does it make ? I mean what's your favourite kombo that doesn't go wrong ?
All these combos are pretty consistent and I can land them online as well.

Roll u4 b14 4 neckbite
23 Roll u4 b14 4 neckbite
b4 Roll u4 b14 4 neckbite
u4 u4 b14 4 roll 4 neckbite.

I cant remember the exact dmg for each one but its somewhere around 25%, 33%, 28%, 33%

Anyway those are what I use, I used to do 112 into roll and 112 into neckbite but because Mileena's combo's have so many hits often 4 does the exact same amount or 1% less and ure less likely to drop for or cancel into neckbite too early than 112.

Its also good to end with neckbite sometimes you want to uppercut but ending with neckbite normally gives me multiple free d4's lol and when they wisen up mix it up a bit.

DIRTY

Noob
My BnB with tihs b*tch ( I love her ) is...

Jump in punch, Up+4, Up+4, Back+1-4, Neutral 4, Roll, Forward+3, 1+2, Roll. Consistent even online and does 37% damage no meter.

Somberness

Lights
Here's some combos and how you should use them. I included some easier variations and also both formats.

SMACKED AROUND COMBOS
This combo is in fact useful but only in punishment situations. The reason I say that ais even though it is her fastest starter, it isn't too much faster than the others and it is harder to confirm whether it was blocked or not. There is always roll to punish, but every hit in this combo is safe on block so you won't get punished for it in case you were too slow.

:fp:fp~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 29%
:fp:fp~:l:d:bk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:r:r~:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 28%
:fp:fp~:l:d:bk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 27%
11~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 29%
11~roll,u+4,b+14~dash~112~neckbite 28%
11~roll,u+4,b+14,4~neckbite 27%

BOOT DOWN COMBOS
I do not recommend using this starter unless you can nail the 3 b14s in a row. Even though it leads to her biggest damage midscreen, the few extra %s is not worth it for how many times you will drop it. Plus, it is terribly slow so you will only be able to use it after a jump in punch. It is safe on block.
:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:ur,:fk/:bk~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp 39%
:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 38%
:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 35%
b+14,b+14,b+14,4~roll,jk~teleport~sai 39%
b+14,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 38%
b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%

BONES COMBOS
Your go-to string for hitconfirming into roll or ending it with 4. You can end the entire thing (2,3,4) with a sai blast and most of the cast will not be able to punish it because of the pushback. Otherwise, the entire string is safe and 2 sometimes hits crouched.
:bp:fk~:l:d:bk+:blk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 37%
:bp:fk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 34%
:bp:fk~:l:d:bk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:r:r~:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 33%
23~en roll,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 37%
23~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 34%
23~roll,u+4,b+14~dash~112~neckbite 33%

FIENDLY KISS COMBOS
This starter will always hit crouching opponents so it does have some use. However, gravity is harsh with this combo so damage is lower. 4,2~roll does not work against Sheeva for some reason so use teleport instead. Every hit is safe on block.
:bk:bp~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 31%
:bk:bp~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk 30%
:bk:bp~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 29%
42~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 31%
42~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,4~roll 30%
42~roll,b+14,112~neckbite 29%

SPLITS COMBOS
This is your main punisher against very unsafe moves as it works for both airborne and grounded opponents. Use it to check opponents occasionally from long range, just not against anyone with a forward moving combo starter, such as Scorpion or another Mileena. You get frame advantage if it is blocked and it is great in tandem with down + 4.
:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:ur,:fk/:bk~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp 36%
:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 35%
:u+:bk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 34%
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,jk~teleport~sai 36%
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%
u+4,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 34%

GETAWAY STICKS COMBOS
Low starter is great, but it is too slow to just throw out there. Other than off a jump in punch, what you want to do is use this in ways that you can go under your opponents attack if they are using a high starter. You can sort of confirm that they are starting an attack so you don't actually need to wait until it connects to go ahead and cancel into roll. This is hard to do so I included some enhanced roll combos which are difficult to block.
:l+:fk~:l:d:bk+:blk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:r+:fk:fp+:bp~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 33%
:l+:fk~:l:d:bk+:blk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 31%
:l+:fk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 28%
:l+:fk~:l:d:bk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 28%
b+3~en roll,u+4,b+14,f+31+2~roll,b+14~neckbite 33%
b+3~en roll,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 31%
b+3~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 28%
b+3~roll,u+4,b+14,112~neckbite 28%

NEUTRAL JUMP PUNCH COMBOS
Not much to say, every character has this starter to prevent jumping. A dash isn't always required but better to play on the safe side. Works against grounded opponents as well.
:u,:fp/:bp,:r:r~:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 35%
:u,:fp/:bp,:r:r~:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 33%
njp,dash~b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%
njp,dash~u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%

NEUTRAL JUMP KICK COMBOS
I don't think I have ever seen a combo from this starter from any character. But, if you know someone is going to jump you can njk for the wider hitbox and cancel into teleport to make sure you connect. It's slightly more damage than just using teleport... The sai combo does work on the ground, but you have to be pretty low.
:u,:fk/:bk~:r:r:fk,:l:r:fp,:d+:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 28%
:u,:fk/:bk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 26%
njk~teleport,sai,d+4~roll,b+14,uppercut 28%
njk~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 26%

JUMP PUNCH COMBOS
This is an air to air punch, not a jump in punch. You are able to connect something after the sai in the first combo but it is hard to time so I left it out. There isn't much reason to even use this as Mileena when you can jump kick instead.
:ul/:ur,:fp/:bp~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 20%
:ul/:ur,:fp/:bp~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 20%
jp~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 20%
jp~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 20%

JUMP KICK COMBOS
Bread and butter for the air! You can abuse this against grounded opponents as it is hard to anti-air for a lot of characters, but only use the sai combo. This is because air sai on block gives you frame advantage and teleport does not.
:ul/:ur,:fk/:bk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 29%
:ul/:ur,:fk/:bk~:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 29%
jk~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 29%
jk~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 29%

BALL/SMASHING ROLL COMBOS
This is her most versatile starter but not near her most damaging. Use this to punish:
- most projectiles if used from 3/4 of entire screen
- anyone who jumps a good radius around you
- anyone who tries to pressure on wakeup, just make sure to do a recovery roll sometimes to see if they are trying to bait it or not
- anything that up + 4 can't
It can be used to lower your hitbox and beat out other characters' high starters as well.
:l:d:bk+:blk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 31%
:l:d:bk+:blk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk~:l:r:bp 30%
:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 27%
:l:d:bk+:blk,:u+:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 25%
en roll,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 31%
en roll,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 30%
roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 27%
en roll,u+4,b+14,4~neckbite 25%

SAI BLAST COMBOS
Another starter for airborne opponents. The ground sai combo only works full screen and only when your opponent is in the air. To make matters worse, you can only land the teleport if they land on the sai. The air sai combo works within roll distance and once again, only against opponents in the air. You can add to the combo before the roll but it is very situational. Remember, air sai gives frame advantage if blocked.
:l:r:fp,:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 26%
:u,:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 24%
sai,teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 26%
air sai,roll,b+14,112~sai 24%

TELEPORT DROP COMBOS
Like sais, these combos only work against airborne opponents. Since you can combo a jump attempt anywhere, you want to learn to use this.
:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 25%
:r:r:fk~:l:r:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:d+:bp 25%
teleport~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 25%
teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 25%

CROUCH FRONT PUNCH COMBOS
Down 1 is really underrated for a combo starter and Mileena can put it to some use. If someone is in the air, you can use this for an anti air and then roll (don't cancel) to get a combo. You might think why?, here's why. It's her fastest attack and lowers your hitbox faster than a roll would.
:d+:fp,:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:r:r~:fp:fp:bp~:l:r:bp 23%
d+1,roll,b+14,dash~112~neckbite 23%

CROUCH BACK KICK COMBOS
Once in a while when you are spamming down + 4, the opponent may land on your thigh area and pop in the air for a bit. You can actually combo them from this but you have to use another down + 4 into roll or else the roll will miss.
:d+:bk,:d+:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 23%
d+4,d+4~roll,b+14,4~neckbite 23%

Tried messing around with the D+4 anti-air combos, and holy crap are they stupidly hard. I get a lot of anti-air D+4s so I was really looking forward to getting these down... damn.

my best combo with her without any meter usage nor x ray is 36%
btw who playing ranked on server where ghost-butterfly and leonlior are first 2.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Ooohh what are the notations? :D
Hey marshmellow you edit your first post with what XXZ posted and give him credit you could just link to your videos instead. I'm sure for a new player it would be a lot more useful rather then loads of seperate videos and not every1 will check this page.

Sasuga

Noob
CROUCH BACK KICK COMBOS
Once in a while when you are spamming down + 4, the opponent may land on your thigh area and pop in the air for a bit. You can actually combo them from this but you have to use another down + 4 into roll or else the roll will miss.
:d+:bk,:d+:bk~:l:d:bk,:l+:fp:bk,:bk~:l:r:bp 23%
d+4,d+4~roll,b+14,4~neckbite 23%[/FONT]
You can also just combo into roll from a regular D+4 poke. It seems really useful against pressure if you can pull it off. As an anti-air D+1 might be more efective, I have to try this out though. I'm actually still at the beginning of playing Mileena. Have so much to learn...

Great post XXZ!! I'll get more into it when I get home.

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
My BnB with tihs b*tch ( I love her ) is...

Jump in punch, Up+4, Up+4, Back+1-4, Neutral 4, Roll, Forward+3, 1+2, Roll. Consistent even online and does 37% damage no meter.
You can also end that with bite for a 37% that leaves them standing. Seems to be a favorite of REO's.

Use B1, 4 again instead of F+3, 1+2 it's the same damage. I don't know if F+3, 1+2, bite/roll combos after that many hits. B1,4 is the one Reo uses.

DIRTY

Noob
I tried both following the second roll with bite, and dropping the roll to end in f3, 1+2, bite, and neither combos. Am I "doin it wrong"?
You can't follow the f3, 1+2 with a bite. You can neutral 4 into a bite instead. Or f3, 1+2 x-ray for 46% The origianal one I mentioned Jump in punch, Up+4, Up+4, Back+1-4, Neutral 4, Roll, F3, 1+2, Roll, leaves you in a good position to Bait wake up or apply mix up pressure.

Danno

Noob
Amazing post XXZ! I love that you put them in two formats. When I'm quickly referencing, I use the numbers. Also I'm on tapatalk on my iPhone and it doesn't display the pictured buttons. You rock!

my favourite is jump to enemy+2, u+4,u+4,b+1,4,4,roll,b+1,4,uppercut -> 35 % no meter

am i correct that b+1,4,b+1,4,b+1,4 not executable anymore?

when earlier? just before u wrote the message? :p
or earlier back in like ummm april? :p
i need a help what combo i should use besides the u+4 start maybe that hits up blocking not only down?

Sirop

Noob
The should something about "pretty slasher" kombo, because unless you have three hands, you simply can't do it.

So far my favorite is Jump Punch, B+1 4, B+1 4, F+1 1+2, Roll, JK, Teleport + Air Sai

That gets you 40% no meter.

So far my favorite is Jump Punch, B+1 4, B+1 4, F+1 1+2, Roll, JK, Teleport + Air Sai

That gets you 40% no meter.
[SUP][/SUP]
hmm i practised-tried it worked... but b+1 4,b+1 4 is pretty fuckin hard to execute either my mileena goes back when i make the 2nd string or she just hits a 1 altho i usually (90%) can do the 1st string... its nonsense... but if u can do that combo all the time ur pretty good at prsssing ur buttons :)
oh and also sometimes the 2nd string just misses the target completely :)
but surely executable good job :)