What's new

Mileena Kombos

4,2~teleport kick~air sai, dash, d+4~roll, b+1,4~bite 33%

Corner only:

4,2~teleport kick~air sai, 4,2~roll, b+1,4~bite 36%

4,2, 3,4~teleport kick~air sai, d+4~roll, b+1,4~bite 36%

Somberness

Lights
Just a point to the earlier discussion, I tested in training the damage issue and it seems that the total combo damage is 100% wrong, at least for the combo I was doing. Ok, here is what I did:
Used Splits 14 times, all singular, each hit says it does 7% damage. After the 14th hit, it seems the health says approx. 2% which would be correct as 7 x 14 = 98. Used 1 low jab(2%) and character went back to completely full health. Repeated process after the jab, same damage dealt. That confirms non-combo damage given and displayed is correct.
Next, I used Splits 2x in a combo 7 times. The damage display reads 7,6 and total damage reads 12%, which is already wrong. I can see after the 7th combo that 1 more will kill the opponent by a good amount and 8 x 12 = 96 so... what gives? Even if total combo damage was rounded down from 12.4, that would not even equal 100, let alone over 100. I thought that due to scaling, the hit %s were rounded to match the total combo damage, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Anyway, after the 7th hit, I used 1 Splits which took the opponent's health down to what seems to be 98% again. 1 jab later... exactly full health again. That makes sense if it is actually 13 total damage and not 12, as 7 x 13 = 91 + 7 = 98.

Am I missing something here? Try it yourself...makes no sense. Should be interesting to see in longer combos, I'd do it but I am not skilled enough for that.

edit: Just tested 3 Splits in a combo. 7+6+5= 18 IT ACTUALLY DISPLAYS 18 FOR THIS. Used 5 times so 18 x 5 = 90. 1 more would have killed so used 1 Splits... came up as 98 as 1 jab killed. That is 1% off so there has to be rounding somewhere...maybe if absolutely everything was rounded down, like having 12.99 = 12, then the display could work. I don't care enough to test anymore.

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
Here's a really easy one that's very effective:

JPin>b+1,4>3,4>ff+3>bf+1>bd+4>jump punch>bf+1. 33%

Enhancing the first sai throw will bring it to 35% and make the roll more likely to hit. You need to pause slightly between the b+1,4 and the 3,4. Wait until both her feet are on the ground.

Somberness

Lights
If you are looking for easy combos, then here is the best I have found. You can end them differently if you decide you want different spacing. The only downside is little meter building but it is not much difference. The benefit of these are the inputs mostly don't require strict timing, there are fewer of them, and it is just about maximum damage anyway.
midscreen
(JP),:u:bk,:u:bk,:l:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l:fp:bk,:d:bp 35%(39%)
(JP),:u:bk,:u:bk,:l:fp:bk,:bk~:l:d:bk,:l:fp:bk~:x 42%(45%)
corner
(JP),:l:fp:bk,:bp:fk:bk,:bp:fk:bk~:l:d:bk,:d:bp 37%(41%)
(JP),:l:fp:bk,:bp:fk:bk,:bp:fk:bk~:l:d:bk,:l:fp:bk~:x 47%(50%)
numbers version
midscreen
(JP),u4,u4,b14,4~bd4,b14,d2 35%(39%)
(JP),u4,u4,b14,4~bd4,b14~xray 42%(45%)
corner
(JP),b14,234,234~bd4,d2 37%(41%)
(JP),b14,234,234~bd4,b14~xray 47%(50%)

You might want to just use the midscreen combo in corners because how easy it is. The only thing tricky about the first combo is the end where the uppercut has to be done instantly after you end boot down. Even if you miss it, it is still 32/35% You can cancel b14 into roll for 36% or neckbite for 37% (both with jump in punch).

I should mention that if you miss the D2, you are susceptible to wakeup attacks!

I love using Mileena she is such a fun charactr. The only thing that irritates me bout her is she has no high to low style combos. i mean you can start a combo low with back and 3 but i would like a few that start high so they get used to blocking high then bamf you hit low. Other then that i heart her. She has won me more matches online then i can shake a stick at. These are my combos with her:

http://www.youtube.com/user/zodivamp?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/gEm5QfI3OZk

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
JPin>2,3>en ball>u+4>b+1,4>4>ball>b+1,4>uppercut. 41%
(Uppercut can be hard to land. End w/ ball or bite for 39%.)

==Mix-up options==

Opponent blocking high:
b+3>ball>u+4>b+1,4>uppercut. 26%

b+3>ball>u+4>telekick>en airsai>ball 29%

b+3>en ball>u+4>b+1,4>4>ball>b+1,4>uppercut. 32%
(Gotta be very close for en ball to hit. A JP in will guarantee you will be.)

Opponent jumping:
telekick>airsai>ball>b+1,4>uppercut 25%

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I'd be surprised if this hasn't been posted but I've been playing with Mileena for all of twenty minutes and came up with:

2 3~roll, u+4, b+1 4 teleport kick~air sai for meterless 35% with a jump punch start.

EDIT: Guess an uppercut does the same damage. Doesn't look fancy, though...

Whoever mods this forum, we should get all the combos people post and make an organized list on the Original Post. That way it'd be alot easier for everyone to see which ones have been found and which ones haven't.

Velvet Sack

A Dream and a Dream
In corner:
JPin>B+1,4>2,3,4>2,3,4>roll>xray. 48%

Credit goes to Tom Brady, as something very similar appears in his living guide (totally worth it!), but I found that if you JP in and remove one of the strings he has, you actually get 1% more damage due to the scaling of the xray. I realize that a JP in isn't always practical. When it isn't, his version does more damage.

Edit: it seems I may have been doing something wrong when I was testing the Tom Brady combo. The 50% combo posted below is that combo with a jump in punch.

JennyCage

t('.'t)
My 3 main meterless BnBs:

Midscreen:
J1/2>U+4>U+4>F+3,1+2>BD4>B1,4>D+2 - 37%
J1/2>B+3>BD4>U+4>B1,4>1,1,2>BF2 - 31%

Corner:
J1/2>U+4>U+4>2,3,4>2,3,4>BD4>B1,4>BF2 - 41%

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My 3 main meterless BnBs:

Midscreen:
J1/2>U+4>U+4>F+3,1+2>BD4>B1,4>D+2 - 37%
J1/2>B+3>BD4>U+4>B1,4>1,1,2>BF2 - 31%

Corner:
J1/2>U+4>U+4>2,3,4>3,4>BD4>B1,4>BF2 - 40%

nice combos, even better name

mileena is so under rated and under used

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
What are her staples from the following starters (I have U4 and B3, roll combos down)

Roll
Teleport kick

What are her staples from the following starters (I have U4 and B3, roll combos down)

Roll
Teleport kick
Roll BnBs should be the same as her B+3, roll combos. Just without B+3

Telekick air hit gives Air sai>Roll>B+1,4>4,Roll... or Air sai>Roll>B+1,4>Neckbite

JrK

Probably Drunk
Telekick : Telekick~Sai, bd+4,u4,B1+4,4~BD+4
I was going to say I love this from watching a bad ass Mileena on a stream. Then I saw your XBL tag and realized it was you. Thanks!

You rock!

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Crap you're right, idk why i thought u4 was in there.

Jrk: Thank you so much for the compliment, it means alot