What's new

Mileena Kombos

Here are kombos posted by XXZ. Credits to him/her :

SMACKED AROUND COMBOS
This combo is in fact useful but only in punishment situations. The reason I say that ais even though it is her fastest starter, it isn't too much faster than the others and it is harder to confirm whether it was blocked or not. There is always roll to punish, but every hit in this combo is safe on block so you won't get punished for it in case you were too slow.

11~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 29%
11~roll,u+4,b+14~dash~112~neckbite 28%
11~roll,u+4,b+14,4~neckbite 27%

BOOT DOWN COMBOS
I do not recommend using this starter unless you can nail the 3 b14s in a row. Even though it leads to her biggest damage midscreen, the few extra %s is not worth it for how many times you will drop it. Plus, it is terribly slow so you will only be able to use it after a jump in punch. It is safe on block.
b+14,b+14,b+14,4~roll,jk~teleport~sai 39%
b+14,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 38%
b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%

BONES COMBOS
Your go-to string for hitconfirming into roll or ending it with 4. You can end the entire thing (2,3,4) with a sai blast and most of the cast will not be able to punish it because of the pushback. Otherwise, the entire string is safe and 2 sometimes hits crouched.

23~en roll,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 37%
23~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 34%
23~roll,u+4,b+14~dash~112~neckbite 33%

FIENDLY KISS COMBOS
This starter will always hit crouching opponents so it does have some use. However, gravity is harsh with this combo so damage is lower. 4,2~roll does not work against Sheeva for some reason so use teleport instead. Every hit is safe on block.

42~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 31%
42~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,4~roll 30%
42~roll,b+14,112~neckbite 29%

SPLITS COMBOS
This is your main punisher against very unsafe moves as it works for both airborne and grounded opponents. Use it to check opponents occasionally from long range, just not against anyone with a forward moving combo starter, such as Scorpion or another Mileena. You get frame advantage if it is blocked and it is great in tandem with down + 4.

u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,jk~teleport~sai 36%
u+4,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%
u+4,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 34%

GETAWAY STICKS COMBOS
Low starter is great, but it is too slow to just throw out there. Other than off a jump in punch, what you want to do is use this in ways that you can go under your opponents attack if they are using a high starter. You can sort of confirm that they are starting an attack so you don't actually need to wait until it connects to go ahead and cancel into roll. This is hard to do so I included some enhanced roll combos which are difficult to block.
b+3~en roll,u+4,b+14,f+31+2~roll,b+14~neckbite 33%
b+3~en roll,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 31%
b+3~roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 28%
b+3~roll,u+4,b+14,112~neckbite 28%

NEUTRAL JUMP PUNCH COMBOS
Not much to say, every character has this starter to prevent jumping. A dash isn't always required but better to play on the safe side. Works against grounded opponents as well.
njp,dash~b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%
njp,dash~u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 35%

NEUTRAL JUMP KICK COMBOS
I don't think I have ever seen a combo from this starter from any character. But, if you know someone is going to jump you can njk for the wider hitbox and cancel into teleport to make sure you connect. It's slightly more damage than just using teleport... The sai combo does work on the ground, but you have to be pretty low.
njk~teleport,sai,d+4~roll,b+14,uppercut 28%
njk~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 26%

JUMP PUNCH COMBOS
This is an air to air punch, not a jump in punch. You are able to connect something after the sai in the first combo but it is hard to time so I left it out. There isn't much reason to even use this as Mileena when you can jump kick instead.
jp~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 20%
jp~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 20%

JUMP KICK COMBOS
Bread and butter for the air! You can abuse this against grounded opponents as it is hard to anti-air for a lot of characters, but only use the sai combo. This is because air sai on block gives you frame advantage and teleport does not.
jk~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 29%
jk~teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 29%

BALL/SMASHING ROLL COMBOS
This is her most versatile starter but not near her most damaging. Use this to punish:
- most projectiles if used from 3/4 of entire screen
- anyone who jumps a good radius around you
- anyone who tries to pressure on wakeup, just make sure to do a recovery roll sometimes to see if they are trying to bait it or not
- anything that up + 4 can't
It can be used to lower your hitbox and beat out other characters' high starters as well.
en roll,b+14,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 31%
en roll,u+4,b+14,4~roll,b+14~neckbite 30%
roll,b+14,b+14,4~neckbite 27%
en roll,u+4,b+14,4~neckbite 25%

SAI BLAST COMBOS
Another starter for airborne opponents. The ground sai combo only works full screen and only when your opponent is in the air. To make matters worse, you can only land the teleport if they land on the sai. The air sai combo works within roll distance and once again, only against opponents in the air. You can add to the combo before the roll but it is very situational. Remember, air sai gives frame advantage if blocked.
sai,teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 26%
air sai,roll,b+14,112~sai 24%

TELEPORT DROP COMBOS
Like sais, these combos only work against airborne opponents. Since you can combo a jump attempt anywhere, you want to learn to use this.
teleport~sai,roll,b+14,4~neckbite 25%
teleport~sai,roll,b+14,uppercut 25%

CROUCH FRONT PUNCH COMBOS
Down 1 is really underrated for a combo starter and Mileena can put it to some use. If someone is in the air, you can use this for an anti air and then roll (don't cancel) to get a combo. You might think why?, here's why. It's her fastest attack and lowers your hitbox faster than a roll would.
d+1,roll,b+14,dash~112~neckbite 23%

CROUCH BACK KICK COMBOS
Once in a while when you are spamming down + 4, the opponent may land on your thigh area and pop in the air for a bit. You can actually combo them from this but you have to use another down + 4 into roll or else the roll will miss.
d+4,d+4~roll,b+14,4~neckbite 23%

Hey man, I liked the first combo so I got it down. Then I messed around with it and got the damage up to 35%.
I can't record it, but it's:
u4, u4, b24, dash, 34, roll, b24, sai. You can roll if you want to swap sides and get 34% instead.
The dash is quite hard to get down because you have to be careful not to get ff3. You can drop an u4 so that you only need to step forward instead of dash, and the damage becomes 32%, roll or sai.
Mileena's combos seem to be low on damage though :/

Mileena

Noob
These combos break 30% damage with no meter required, and leaves Mileena with better positioning for DBD'ing and further overhead/mix up tricks or zoning.

I've put the transcript for these combos in annotations in the video itself. If you see a mistake, let me know.

u+4, u+4, 4~teleport~air sai, d+4~ball, b+1,4~bite 34%

u+4, u+4, b+1,4, f+3,1+2~ball, b+1,4~bite 36% difficult

u+4, b+1,4, b+1,4, 4~ball, b+1,4~bite 36% easy combo

I think we need better combos for her strings rather than just 1-hit moves:
4,2~ball, b+1,4~dash, 4~bite 28%

Helter Skelter

CHIPPINGxTRAPPINGxZONING
Skatan, thank you so much. I was stuck at 33% damage off U+4, so this will definitely be may new BnB.
However, I'm wondering if we can now get Mileena closer to 45% with 1 meter. I know we need to put uppercuts on the end of our combos, as the is the best combo ender for raw mostly unscaled damage.

Finishing with her bite does more damage than the %-counter lets you think.
Look at the bar, it's definitely depleting even when it says 0% 4 times in a row.
So I think it's safe to say that ending with bite is always a guaranteed 4%.

2,3~:en roll, b+1,4, b+1,4, 4~roll, b+1,4~bite 41%

b+3~:en ball, u+4, b+1,4, f+3,1+2~ball, b+1,4~bite 38%

aa JP/JK~teleport~air sai, d+4~ball, b+1,4~bite 33%

aa air sai, dash, roll, b+1,4, 4~bite 26%

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Hm, Skatan you seem to do many of the same combos I do : )
I'll edit some of them into my SRK thread.

My BNB combos...

Jump ins
---
Simple...
ji FP, BP, FK, ball, b+FP, BK, b+FP, BK, BK, ball/x-ray
36%, 47% x-ray

Ji FP, Up+BK, b+FP, BK, B+FP, BK, BK, ball, B+FP, BK, neckbite/X-ray
38%, 45% x-ray

Instant Air Sai (assuming you hit your opponent in the air)
---
Mid/Close range Instant Air Sai, ball, B+FP, BK, dash, FP, FP, BP, neckbite/x-ray
24%, 34% x-ray

Far range Instant Air Sai, Telekick, Air Sai
15%

Telekick (assuming you hit your opponent in the air)
---
Telekick, airsai, ball, B+FP, BK, BK, neckbite/x-ray
25%, 35% x-ray

Anti air ball
---
Ball, Up+BK, B+FP, BK, (dash, FP, FP, BP, neckbite) BK, X-ray
26%, 37% x-ray

EX Combos
---
These are nearly always a waste, since they usually add only a simple 1-3%, it's better to save for your breaker or x-ray, since it's easily landed in most of these combos.

ji FP, BP, FK, EX ball, up+BK, b+FP, BK, BK, ball, b+FP, BK, uppercut
41% damage

aa JP/JK~teleport~air sai, d+4~ball, b+1,4~bite 33%

aa air sai, dash, roll, b+1,4, 4~bite 26%
Hm, you might want to check the damage on these.
They don't pan out quite like what you've written.

aa JK~teleport~air sai, ball, b+1,4, uppercut does 31%
aa JK~teleport~air sai, d+4, ball, b+1,4, uppercut also does 31%
Neckbite versions do less.

Bite does more damage than the % counter says, bite has a guaranteed minimum amount of 5%.
Even when it comes up as 0% you can clearly see that they are losing health so at the end of combos it usually comes up like this:
0%
1%
0%
0%
1%
=
5%

That's why the percent is going to look different from in game.

With Kabal when he does his overhead combofinisher with the blades, if it shows up as 0% then it also counts as 0%, he doesn't get any extra damage, so this might only apply to Mileena's neckbite.

As for her meter I like to save it for a naked x-ray either as a whiffpunish or just for the fear factor it gives when someone is trying to pressure you.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Yeah, way to be with the meter.
But if you watch the health bar, it accurately goes down with whatever % is displayed in the true damage of the combo.
So that 29% you got for your drop kick combo is really the % damage done.

The 0's are most likely 0.5's, and the game just can't display that.

Yeah, way to be with the meter.
But if you watch the health bar, it accurately goes down with whatever % is displayed in the true damage of the combo.
So that 29% you got for your drop kick combo is really the % damage done.

The 0's are most likely 0.5's, and the game just can't display that.
The 0% are 1%, you can try with a d+3 and it will do the same amount.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Even if it's counting the individual hit wrong, according to you...that doesn't mean it's counting the total damage wrong.

Either way, for clarity's sake, it's much better to write in what the game says for damage %'s, so I wouldn't have had to waste my time testing combos, thinking they did more damage than the damage I could achieve.

After all, the game isn't displaying 0% for no good reason.
If you watch the health meter, the hits that do 1% take down more of the meter than the 0% ones.

0% just means less than one percent.

Why should I be writing out the damage the game says when it's incorrect?
If it said total damage 25% but the actual combo did 50%, should I still write 25% because that's what the counter told me? In most cases bite will only add on 2% to the counter, but in others it will only add one 1% according to the counter.
Take this combo for example:
JP, u+4, b+1,4, b+1,4, 4~roll, b+1,4 - 37%

add on the bite at the end and the game says it's 38%

this is even though the bite comes up as:
0%
1%
0%
0%
1%

Totally makes sense, right?
That is why I count the percent myself, in this case the combo would do 41% since the bite has a minimum of 5%, what this tells us is that Mileena's damage is actually better than a large part of the cast since she can break the 40% barrier meterless.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
The game isn't stating the total is incorrect, your totals are incorrect.
The bites don't do a minimum of 5%

I've checked in a variety of ways, and that's just misleading and wrong.

The game is stating the total incorrect in the case of Mileena's combos, my example above perfectly displays that.
37 + 2 = 38?
I think not.

And the healthbar in itself is designed in a weird way to begin with, just do d+3 three times in a row and you will see that it removes two smaller chunks and a larger chunk even though it comes up as 1% every time. I think that is because the health bar in itself doesn't have equal spaces between every unit of health. Say I'd make a game where you'd have 10 units of health with a bar it would probably look something like this:
oooooooooo

But for some reason this game seems to have done it something close to this:
ooOooOooOo

Want more inconcistencies with damage, just try this d+4, d+3, the d+3 should deal 0% here according to the counter, it's not even a combo.
doing d+4 into d+1 however will not revision the damage of d+1 in any way.

You might have checked in "various ways", but seemingly you haven't checked thoroughly enough to come to the conclusion that there is something awry with the way the combo counter works.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I think you're just confused TBH...
I really hated testing your combos over and over wondering why the damage I was getting was lower than the damage you lied about.

Just make it easy for people to understand.

I don't even feel there's any point in telling you to quad confirm how big of a chunk NJP (5%) takes away from the HP bar compared to her neckbite at the end of her BNB combos I posted.

^Nice combo! ^_^

Q: what's the best/easiest method for pulling out the j.k>tp kick? I've been inputting while in air: f, f+4~3 for the tap and tp, but I may be making it more complicated than necessary.

Q#2: "Example, throw a sai, hold in 4, don't release 1, tiger knee and release 1 to instant air sai, if they jump, back down and release 4, you can catch jumps pretty much at mid screen." Pull from another thread, and posted by "Pistol."

What does that mean and is it important for her as an input notation? :confused: Doing a tiger knee doesn't start the B command for your second air-sai, and if you're rolling forward to end 'knee, you're going in the opposite direction for roll. Sum 1 splain palz.