What's new

Mileena General Discussion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Alright, so I'm gonna need some extra sets of eyes to look over this along with me, because this sequence I found feels too good to be legit. With two bars of meter and full Jax Kameo bar, you can just KILL whoever you touch if they don't know how to get out of it or they don't have breaker. It's more of a concept for now, but it feels valid to me so far.

Delayed wake-up seems to be the easiest way out of it, so I'm trying to find the timing to catch that too, but it looks like it beats armored wake-ups as well. I still need to check with the rest of the cast. What do you guys think? Something valuable, or just a gimmick?

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I have a feeling it's just a gimmick looks like they have time to jump it, but that's still gonna make a lot of people rage lmao.

I got some Darrius tea I wanna share, will have to get some footage later, he kinda crazy dude.

FoughtDragon01

I have a feeling it's just a gimmick looks like they have time to jump it, but that's still gonna make a lot of people rage lmao.

I got some Darrius tea I wanna share, will have to get some footage later, he kinda crazy dude.
Nah, jumping doesn't work either if you time the Jax kameo right. Timing is a bit tight, but it can hit before they're even able to jump at all.

I'm controlling Johnny in this video, and once the sequence starts, I'm holding up the entire time. Even if I could jump, the jump kick would still catch me anyway.

Seriously, there is some top-of-the-line, gourmet-quality filth in this game. People are gonna wish everyone just kept using Sareena before the end of the week.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Anyone find a way to use a kameo to be able to combo off mileenas armor ex teleport down?
I don't think you can unless you interrupt it during the animation. Teleport up is better for that, it just does poopy damage. If I'm not mistaken you can combo off the regular version in the air though.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
How much damage are you guys dealing with kameo-less B&bs?

Right now I get about 37% off of a 2,1 punish and 31% off of a Ball Roll, each with 1 bar of meter. Trying to maximize my kameo-less damage.

FoughtDragon01

Here's my fake overhead/low Darrius setup lmao https://x.com/VslayerMK/status/1703088745128280428?s=20
Nice! I like that set-up. Since you can delay Darrius' overhead kick, you can really put the fear of God into your opponent with some insanely fast Low/OH or OH/Low mix-ups. I think you low-key just made me intersted in this guy lol.

How much damage are you guys dealing with kameo-less B&bs?

Right now I get about 37% off of a 2,1 punish and 31% off of a Ball Roll, each with 1 bar of meter. Trying to maximize my kameo-less damage.
That already seems pretty good for no Kameo. What combos are you using?

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I don't think you can unless you interrupt it during the animation. Teleport up is better for that, it just does poopy damage. If I'm not mistaken you can combo off the regular version in the air though.
Find teleport up very bad hitbox/tracking, if they lowering/moving there hitbox forward will whiff. Mostly just using it as hitconfirm and using goro to combo off non ex version

Law Hero

Nice! I like that set-up. Since you can delay Darrius' overhead kick, you can really put the fear of God into your opponent with some insanely fast Low/OH or OH/Low mix-ups. I think you low-key just made me intersted in this guy lol.

2,1 Ex Teleport Up 2 dash 21 Roll 22 Air Ball Teleport Down/Roll
Roll 22 Air Ball Dash 21 Ex Roll

Those are my main kameo-less B&Bs right now. Can easily get over 45% with Sareena kameo, but that's so boring.

Last edited:

1man3letters

Also anyone know of a kameo that lets combo mileena off her back throw?

Last edited:

Vslayer

Lead Moderator

Yo nice!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
What’re you guys following up with after you land an enhanced sai? I do the most basic shit to stop the enhanced gravity from fucking me up.

1man3letters

Yeah I had a guy do the full Darrius combo on me off of Mileena’s grabs and some of her enders!
Oh right, at 1st glance there i could get it to work straight away after she grabs you then press neutral kameo then mileena gets knocked down and i wake up roll to combo

Must play around with the timings to get darrius other hits to try work so, setting up the hard to blockable be very nice if possible from throw

Elias6999

Mournful Master
Oh right, at 1st glance there i could get it to work straight away after she grabs you then press neutral kameo then mileena gets knocked down and i wake up roll to combo

Must play around with the timings to get darrius other hits to try work so, setting up the hard to blockable be very nice if possible from throw
Yeah I reaaaallly wanna play Darrius, he looks so sick but I cannot get the timings down for the kombos lol

FoughtDragon01

2,1 Ex Teleport Up 2 dash 21 Roll 22 Air Ball Teleport Down/Roll
Roll 22 Air Ball Dash 21 Ex Roll

Those are my main kameo-less B&Bs right now. Can easily get over 45% with Sareena kameo, but that's so boring.
Hey, if you're still interested in getting bit more damage, I found that ending that first combo with DashxxF4 gives you just short of 39% (388) and leaves you +32 right next to the opponent.

Yeah.. Mileena's regular sai not going full screen is kinda super dumb.

Anyway, anyone notic how her "armored" reversals just flat out dont work? Like if you do ex roll or ex teleport on wakeup, it eats your meter, says "get up reversal," but you get stuffed anyway. Wondering if this only happens with mileena or if its a problem for other characters. If you get knocked down against smoke or raiden, you basically cannot get up because your reversals dont work.

FoughtDragon01

Yeah.. Mileena's regular sai not going full screen is kinda super dumb.

Anyway, anyone notic how her "armored" reversals just flat out dont work? Like if you do ex roll or ex teleport on wakeup, it eats your meter, says "get up reversal," but you get stuffed anyway. Wondering if this only happens with mileena or if its a problem for other characters. If you get knocked down against smoke or raiden, you basically cannot get up because your reversals dont work.
Mileena only has one armored special, and it's her EX Teleport Down.

Law Hero

Hey, if you're still interested in getting bit more damage, I found that ending that first combo with DashxxF4 gives you just short of 39% (388) and leaves you +32 right next to the opponent.

Very nice! What kameos are you using with Mileena right now? For me, I've been using Sonya since she lets you increase your damage by about 10% with just one usage, and she makes the timing on ball roll combos significantly easier.