What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
The mentioning of a Realm was an error/retcon. We didn't see proper customs and culture until Mortal Kombat 11, after Kronika brought them back because Kotal went and genocides them. Not exactly what I'd call validation.

Perhaps Liu wasn't a big fan. He's not exactly innocent, and this is his timeline now.
Well the MK2 tournament was "announced" by Shang and Shao unleashing the tarkatans on the shaolin monastery and slaughtering pretty much everyone except Liu Kang and Kung Lao before others arrived and helped fight them back to outworld. So yeah safe to say he is NOT a fan of their race and would totally demote them to a tribe of psycho, diseased mutants.

Last edited:
Well the MK2 tournament was "announced" by Shang and Shao unleashing the tarkatans on the shaolin monastery and slaughtering pretty much everyone except Liu Kang and Kung Lao before others arrived and helped fight them back to outworld. So yeah safe to say he is NOT a fan of their face and would totally demote them to a tribe of psycho, diseased mutants.
Yeah. In Raiden's Chapter from Mortal Kombat X, a flashback when he, Liu and Lao were going to free imprisoned Shaolin kidnapped from said monastery, Lao wanted to kill Tarkatans and Raiden forbade it.

xRantex

Rante Inferno
Hey guys! My Mileena video from Mortal Kombat X is racking up views on YouTube! I guess with the release of the new game?!

Now my subscribers and views have went up tremendously. :D

I must say this is a neat short video of mine from MKX when I mained Mileena. I literally ran thru the opponent lol I didn't plan on using her this game but with all the love I've been getting it's making me want to. :)

Pls Like and subscribe I'm trying to reach 10,000 views I'm at 8k right now :D !!

I was Googling about Mileena and her new look in Mortal Kombat 1 but instead I found this awesome outfit, art.
Imagine if she would look like this in Mortal Kombat 1.

EDIT: Lol, didn't know that this was a official outfit. I never saw it, while I played Mortal Kombat XL.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's her MKX alternate official art, and I love it. Way better than her contemporary designs.
Correct. It's not fan art, and is actually in-game (this art, not just the skin).

It was my fav skin for her in Mortal Kombat XL.
Damn, you guys are right. I just downloaded Mortal Kombat XL after a very long time, just to check it out. I never saw this outfit and art in the game. Damn, this is what I want in Mortal Kombat 1.

I made a correction to my comment. Reason to play Mortal Kombat XL again.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Tbf, that outfit doesn’t look half as good in-game as that makes picture makes it out to be. And her hair ended up looking like a feather duster.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I really love what they did with my girl appearance-wise. Thank fuck no Dora-the-explorer-hair this time around!
Haven't seen too much in terms of gameplay but it looks like they gave her loads of new moves. Really excited to play her!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep, justice for Mileena .... finally done ! :)

they went lazy and half-assed her in MK11, and making her gameplay trash there, but in MK1, she looks that she will kick ass gameplay wise, and her look appearance is the best she ever had , so, satisfied with the well treating our girl is having in this game ..... ;)

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Mileena's moves remind me of an angry spinning porcupine (much like one of her fatalities in MK11) and I think that's awesome. She is already looking more fun than Kitana.
Agreed, I love how savage and fast her gameplay looks so far! Only thing I thoroughly dislike is how they went for "old hag" for her voice acting once again. Her voice sounds great before the disease, I just wish they kept it for her intros.

xWildx

I’m intrigued by her air ball. In videos I’ve seen it almost looks like a stance (in the air) that you can do different things out of.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Hmmmm really interesting. Does anyone have footage of the air ball? Is it the move where she sends some Sais will spinning?

Amirluc

Kaballin'
Mileena's combo potential is going to be insane https://x.com/QueenReturning/status/1701247851001479609?s=20

The guy was using meter to launch but you can just use ball roll. In the air, it seems her Sonic the hedgehog sai spin also juggles so it's gonna be crazy for anti-air combos.
Man this guy is so ass! He literally has almost a week head start on 99 percent of the world and is still frustrating to watch. Thursday can’t come soon enough!

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Very excited for Mileena, likely gonna be my secondary character, especially if ball roll is as simple of an anti-air as in MKX. I think she's gonna be a lot of fun.

xWildx

Hmmmm really interesting. Does anyone have footage of the air ball? Is it the move where she sends some Sais will spinning?
I tried to find some videos but it looks like everything is being scrubbed clean. If I come across one I’ll send it to you, though.