What's new

Mileena General Discussion

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Yeah, Hourglass has quickly become my favorite Mileena to watch so far. Just watching their play reminded me of how many of Mileena's tools I straight up don't use. Like, I haven't used her EX High Sai once so far and that needs to change. People in KL just aren't ready for the Mileena/Lao degeneracy lol.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It annoys me to no fucking end how many things Mileena’s f3,4 doesn’t combo into. Like what is the point of this string?

Like not even a Sareena combo extender? Come on lol

I love her, but my god, I feel like I’m playing 1,2 The Character at times.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Hannibal lecter mileena costume in the shop.
800 for the bundle.

Seems like a must buy haha but be a tad salty if ends up in the shrine later, i guessed it was gonna end up in next season when seen the leak of it originally

It annoys me to no fucking end how many things Mileena’s f3,4 doesn’t combo into. Like what is the point of this string?

Like not even a Sareena combo extender? Come on lol

I love her, but my god, I feel like I’m playing 1,2 The Character at times.
I find it incredibly annoying how 1,2~EX Up Teleport can be blocked if you cancel into the Up Teleport on the first hit of 2.

I love the character, her damage output is crazy, but I find I'm not liking most of her strings. 1,2 does seem more the name of the game. Honestly, even though she was low tier in Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, I think I liked most of her strings better there.

Hannibal lecter mileena costume in the shop.
800 for the bundle.
I'm debating on picking it up. Not a Silence of the Lambs fan myself.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I find it incredibly annoying how 1,2~EX Up Teleport can be blocked if you cancel into the Up Teleport on the first hit of 2.

I love the character, her damage output is crazy, but I find I'm not liking most of her strings. 1,2 does seem more the name of the game. Honestly, even though she was low tier in Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate, I think I liked most of her strings better there.

I'm debating on picking it up. Not a Silence of the Lambs fan myself.
yep, the first and second hit of 1,2 , cancele in EX up teleport, can be blocked by the AI in the trainining mode

however, the third hit of the full string 1,2, cancelled into ex up teleport, cannot be blocked and you can follow with the 1,2 air , air ball or whatever you want

if you get the right time, you can do it anytime and all the time

yep, the first and second hit of 1,2 , cancele in EX up teleport, can be blocked by the AI in the trainining mode

however, the third hit of the full string 1,2, cancelled into ex up teleport, cannot be blocked and you can follow with the 1,2 air , air ball or whatever you want

if you get the right time, you can do it anytime and all the time
Yup, letting the full 1,2 rock and cancelling in EX Up Teleport is unblockable, but otherwise...

I just find it rather frustrating.

I swear this is the weakest Mileena's ball roll has ever been. It seems any and everything can knock her out of it.
I've noticed this as well. But her Teleports are excellent this game. Last game it was the reverse.

FoughtDragon01

Hot damn, I wish they made Motaro's teleport just a bit faster. It's possible to combo off of 1xxLow Sai for a proper 50/50, but the timing is so damn tight, it'll be a bitch to pull off online. Currently, it at least turns Low Sai into a hell of a whiff punish for full combo, better than Roll, in my opinion.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Hot damn, I wish they made Motaro's teleport just a bit faster. It's possible to combo off of 1xxLow Sai for a proper 50/50, but the timing is so damn tight, it'll be a bitch to pull off online. Currently, it at least turns Low Sai into a hell of a whiff punish for full combo, better than Roll, in my opinion.
Sexy AF discovery, I'll test it when I get home

Felipe_Gewehr

Twinktile
I'm hella fuckin with Goro for Mileena. He offers her some nice ways to open people up, and lets her save meter for her own combos

It seems Goro functions mostly the same as Scorpion, with some trade offs:

• more safety (on hit it combos, on block you are plus)
  • less damage
  • more recharge time
Personally, I'd still go with Scorpion for massive damage, but it's nice to have the option of Goro for a little more safe gameplay

idk screw the damage kameos i think i just want pressure for her instead so itll prolly be cyrax and kung lao for me. even if mileena is good she feels mad clunky so part of me may just get to demi god with her and move to someone else.

FoughtDragon01

Even with the nerf to Low Hat recharge rate, Lao is still looking like Milly's best Kameo. Frame data on block and hit remain unchanged, so it's still +2 on block, and +19 on hit, and her 1-bar BnB still gives it enough time to recharge to full.

Scorpion kameo got nerfed, though. The standard 54% combo with him only does 49.5% now, but her solo damage is still the same, thankfully.

Not sure what other changes the rest of the cast got, but I'm just happy the Empress got through this relatively unscathed.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Even with the nerf to Low Hat recharge rate, Lao is still looking like Milly's best Kameo. Frame data on block and hit remain unchanged, so it's still +2 on block, and +19 on hit, and her 1-bar BnB still gives it enough time to recharge to full.

Scorpion kameo got nerfed, though. The standard 54% combo with him only does 49.5% now, but her solo damage is still the same, thankfully.

Not sure what other changes the rest of the cast got, but I'm just happy the Empress got through this relatively unscathed.
Im SUPER annoyed KL forward assist doesnt give a full combo anymore on gaps