What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Is this confirmed that it's not a piece of gear? Because I've noticed she has a long braid underneath and it would such a shame if you don't have the option to see it.

I was really hoping for a ponytail, I think Mileena has looked the best with updos.

I'm not touching that Dora the explorer hairstyle that's for sure lol
I always thought she looked muscly.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
So, this is a basic idea for a Kustom based on what we've seen so far:

V1, but replace air Telekick with her Five Finger Filet command grab.

Piercing zoning, slightly less mobility, but (hopefully) with tick throws up close + an extra KB. Do I need to try and sell it more? Unless something here is a 2-slot move, this should be possible.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
This place got toxic really quick LMAO!
I notice this thread is turning toxic once Khaotic starts posting. Don’t want to sound like a bitch, btw.
She looks so amazing, you can just see the amount of effort they put into her. She’s definitely best DLC character so far besides Rain and Fujin.
I keep rewatching her Ball Roll, and I swear, you'd have to put a gun to my head to convince me we can't squeeze SOME sort of meterless foolishness out of it. At least something in the corner, bare minimum. I'm not talking about her meterless MKX damage, but something. Even just D1 into another Ball Roll.

Every time I watch it, I feel my hands instinctively try to go for the D1 conversion. Just teasin' me, I swear. If it can anti air, that might pop them up high enough for some real meterless combos, but we'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: Also, am I going nuts, or does that tracking Ground Sai KB leave you stunned for a full combo?

I wonder how much unbreakable damage that can lead to. Maybe replace the invisibility in that variation with her slide and you're maybe looking at a >30% unbreakable combo. Not bad, if true.
I think we just have to wait and see for ourselves. All we can do is speculate for these 10 days. They only showed the basic stuff on the KK. The ground sai is good, but I hope Mileena can jump fast or that the recovery on Kitana isn’t too fast so you actually can combo off of it.
I wanna know if Mileena and Tanya are officially a couple. Lol.
They were in MKX, so I believe they are a couple now too.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

Mileena
Mileena: You freed me from prison.
Tanya: And will help regain your throne!
Mileena: It would be a shame to lose you...

Mileena: Dearest Tanya...
Tanya: Shall we proceed, Empress?
Mileena: It will be my pleasure...

Tanya

Tanya: Ready to work up a sweat?
Mileena: However, shall we do that?
Tanya: Here's one way...

Tanya: Mileena Kahnum.
Mileena: I love when you use my title!
Tanya: Enough formalities!

Based solely on non-canon intros -There seems to be a sizable online fanbase shipping this relationship already...

An interesting and slightly odd direction for NRS to take with Tanya- if it turns out to be true....but hey, Tayna and Mileena would be alive.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you

Mileena
Mileena: You freed me from prison.
Tanya: And will help regain your throne!
Mileena: It would be a shame to lose you...

Mileena: Dearest Tanya...
Tanya: Shall we proceed, Empress?
Mileena: It will be my pleasure...

Tanya

Tanya: Ready to work up a sweat?
Mileena: However, shall we do that?
Tanya: Here's one way...

Tanya: Mileena Kahnum.
Mileena: I love when you use my title!
Tanya: Enough formalities!

Based solely on non-canon intros -There seems to be a sizable online fanbase shipping this relationship already...

An interesting and slightly odd direction for NRS to take with Tanya- if it turns out to be true....but hey, Tayna and Mileena would be alive.
Based on the KK, I think they're 100% going to ship them in Mileena's arcade ending.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Although I knew it wouldn't happen, I was also hoping her ball roll would combo meterlessly. I dislike requiring meter to combo; it reminds me too much of Injustice. I prefer to spend my meter on powering up moves or changing properties. Requiring meter to combo just feels too restrictive, personally.
Meter is readily abundant in this game though. I’ve rarely been in a position where lack of meter has cost me matches.
Bad decisions, yes. Lack of meter, no.