What's new

Mileena General Discussion

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
It's almost here y'all. Mileena's trailer could come at any moment this week. It's insane how hype I am. Haven't been disappointed with anything when it comes to her and now all that's left to see is her gameplay!

I've even come around to loving her outfit / hair which I wasn't a huge fan of when she was revealed. (Though I think they made some changes since the reveal. Might be wrong. I definitely loved what I saw in the intro we got.) Just ugh, I'm so excited y'all lmao. Halloween was a bit of a disappointment this year so I'm ready to start November off with a damn good trailer.

I don’t think NRS needs to do anything special to make Mileena great and that worries. Being in the game is enough for her fans. Now I actually am a fan, she’s my favourite female in the series, but it’s like Reptile in X: disliked him because of gameplay.

Moves are more important to me than just being in the game. I rather have a game with Stryker, Dairou, Kobra, Mavado etc. if they’re gameplay is on point than one with a roster full of characters I love.

Granted, NRS has nailed almost every character they’ve put in the game though Nightwolf and Sheeva are a bit uninspiring mainly due to weapons. MKX Mileena was great in terms of gameplay, but since they’ve made her more monstrous than ever, I need that to be a big part of her gameplay.

The mouth along with those nails need to be the main focus, couldn’t care less about her sai. Don’t know how they work around the mask since in X they had a specific variation look for biting, so I’ll be pissed if she doesn’t come standard with a no mask option.

Let’s see if they can blow me away like they did for Rain, but I reckon a lot of it is copy and paste from X w/ some scratch and perhaps new sai moves. Rather not expect much and be disappointed then go into this thinking it will be amazing.

Raider

Noob
They said that she will have all of her klassic moves but with twists when amplified. I hope that she will get some new moves too. Looks like she will be using her claws in combat a lot too since it's part of her gear.

They said that she will have all of her klassic moves but with twists when amplified. I hope that she will get some new moves too. Looks like she will be using her claws in combat a lot too since it's part of her gear.
I just hope it won’t be just throwing a sai and scratching should be nasty, like a claw, think Vega from SF. The biting should be creative, just dropping from the sky straight to the neck and stuff. Also give me a combo where she puts her nails to the knee, bends it up and bites the achilles OR pierce the hand with her claw, then spike a sai into the knee, make them buckle and then bite the face. Just crazy stuff!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
amp tele kick that launches for combo extending, praying for this.

Raider

Noob
Shouldn't they first release her gameplay trailer then KK few days after that? I say trailer tomorrow or Wednesday.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Honestly they probably just don't want to do a kast on election day
not a Kast, but a gameplay trailer, all right, go for it, NRS ! :D

Shouldn't they first release her gameplay trailer then KK few days after that? I say trailer tomorrow or Wednesday.
exactly, if something is scheduled for tomorrow, will be the Gameplay trailer .... the Kombat Kast, if happens this week, will be on Thursday or Friday most likely ;)

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Knowing that she's canonically a pre-Kahnum Mileena from another timeline, I cannot WAIT to see how literally crazy they make her in gameplay. MKX Mileena was the perfect progression from MK9, focusing predominantly on trained skill with Ravenous being the exception where she lets loose. With a younger Mileena, I expect (and hope) for a lot more Ravenous-esque ferocity.

Also, as I've said before: lemme stab. Lots of stab. Stab stab. Piercing's B212+4 was my favorite Mileena move of all time (the ending specifically which was her just relentlessly stabbing the opponent over and over while yelling before dropping them).

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Knowing that she's canonically a pre-Kahnum Mileena from another timeline, I cannot WAIT to see how literally crazy they make her in gameplay. MKX Mileena was the perfect progression from MK9, focusing predominantly on trained skill with Ravenous being the exception where she lets loose. With a younger Mileena, I expect (and hope) for a lot more Ravenous-esque ferocity.

Also, as I've said before: lemme stab. Lots of stab. Stab stab. Piercing's B212+4 was my favorite Mileena move of all time (the ending specifically which was her just relentlessly stabbing the opponent over and over while yelling before dropping them).
fingers crossed - but I don't think so
That PS article stated she attacks with her claws but Rain they stated that he uses his dagger.
We shall see soon...
maybe she will have some sai command normals