What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Vhozite

Jade Worshipper
Does anyone know a good corner combo for the f23 KB? Even when I can end with them on the correct side, they are still way farther out of the corner than they start the combo (like 3 full dashes distance). In fact it seems like Mileena gets better damage if she starts the corner.

Have there been many/any other opportunities to get Mileena's UMK3 outfit since it was first available? Wondering how much of a pain it'll be to get hold of now.

Have there been many/any other opportunities to get Mileena's UMK3 outfit since it was first available? Wondering how much of a pain it'll be to get hold of now.
I believe your best option is to keep checking the Premium Store, and waiting for it to show up.

Espio

Back To Basics
Lead Moderator
I've seen it in the premium store about....three times since she was released as dlc and there might have been more, but I don't think it will be a pain at all.

Hmm, strange...it's not there for me. There aren't regional differences with the store, are there? (I'm in the UK)

Thanks for the heads-up either way. I'll keep an eye out.