What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Vhozite

Waiting on SF6
Does anyone know a good corner combo for the f23 KB? Even when I can end with them on the correct side, they are still way farther out of the corner than they start the combo (like 3 full dashes distance). In fact it seems like Mileena gets better damage if she starts the corner.

Have there been many/any other opportunities to get Mileena's UMK3 outfit since it was first available? Wondering how much of a pain it'll be to get hold of now.

Have there been many/any other opportunities to get Mileena's UMK3 outfit since it was first available? Wondering how much of a pain it'll be to get hold of now.
I believe your best option is to keep checking the Premium Store, and waiting for it to show up.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I've seen it in the premium store about....three times since she was released as dlc and there might have been more, but I don't think it will be a pain at all.

Hmm, strange...it's not there for me. There aren't regional differences with the store, are there? (I'm in the UK)

Thanks for the heads-up either way. I'll keep an eye out.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
aren't two of her UMK3 skins right now rewards in the towers of time if you rank above the top 10 percent or something? I know in the USA they are.

VELL1

Noob
Hey guys, just starting to learn Mileena...

So about her KBs...
F23KB, doesn't seem to be doing much extra damage, compared to her BnB or am I doing something wrong. Like I can probably punish scorpions teleport with it, but is it really much better than going for a full combo?

Same with her B114 KB. Again, let's say I blocked something punishable, what's my best way to cash in all the sweet damage?

My BnB right is B11~BD4AMP-Dash-D2-F124 and I think it's almost 320. I can use B114 KB instead of D2, but they will only give me an extra 40 damage I think?

DavesHotnJuicy

jmack_215
Hey guys, just starting to learn Mileena...

So about her KBs...
F23KB, doesn't seem to be doing much extra damage, compared to her BnB or am I doing something wrong. Like I can probably punish scorpions teleport with it, but is it really much better than going for a full combo?

Same with her B114 KB. Again, let's say I blocked something punishable, what's my best way to cash in all the sweet damage?

My BnB right is B11~BD4AMP-Dash-D2-F124 and I think it's almost 320. I can use B114 KB instead of D2, but they will only give me an extra 40 damage I think?
I try to use her f23 KB off a whiffed throw or a whiffed d2. I use b114 KB to close out rounds or gain the life lead for the most part. I feel like it’s hard to get damage with her bc everyone breaks away smh

You do your regular combo, only sometimes you start with 34... exciting.

Only time B114 KB makes a notable difference is from a naked Rolling Thunder. Regular roll cannot trigger it, but RT's extra hits are enough by themselves.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Serious question

Whatever about whatever else, main thing I hear/read alot people disappointed with her saying she "boring"
(I know Boring is subjective)

Who's still playing her
Vs
previous mileena player who is now not

(Please don't speak for other people, like pro player A still is/isn't using her, it's pretty clear anyway how little she's being used in tournaments lately, especially bigger ones.
just wanna see from the people on here who is and who isn't still chucking sai's at people)

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Barely play MK, but when I do I still stick with Mileena. Its just an issue with the game for me I guess. Mileena isn't fun enough to get me invested in the game, but I'll play her a bit if the urge comes up