What's new

Mileena General Discussion

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Seeing how that one intro is definitely an homage to her Tasty Treat fatality in MKX, which I'm pretty sure was regarded as one of the most brutal in that game, I'm legit excited and low-key kinda nervous to see what her 2nd fatality will be in this game. There's no way in hell NRS is gonna let an intro be more brutal than either of her fatals, and her 'Gotta Go Fast' fatal, as funny as it is, is pretty tame for this game's standards. I get the feeling they're really gonna let loose on her other fatal. Straight feral type shit.
If you haven’t noticed, a lot of the fatalities in this game are just updates to their classic ones (Kitana’s decap in this game or Jax’s arm rip for example). Mileena already has her “Sai fatality” but her eating you has always been her main one. I’m positive she’ll be eating something lol

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
The 6th (the normal lips) + the 10th (first full face mask) are absolutely SIIIICK.

I'm a bit worried she might not have a veil, but what I'm seeing so far is definitely very nice.

I love the idea of her "Kitana" skin (With the bun + headband) with either the lips to make her look more like Kitana or a veil.

My favorite intro has to be the one where she's just tearing that dude apart and I love the outro where she licks her hand and then sticks her tongue out. It's both creepy af yet cute... there's still another outro we haven't seen yet I think.

ONE MORE WEEEEEEK.
I could have sworn she was wearing a veil with that red “Kitana” costume in the KombatKast

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I'm obssessed with this skin. I need a blue one asap

View attachment 17768

The lack of lips doesn't bother me anymore. It really was just her default skin being so awful that I hated everything else about her look when she was first revealed.
I'm so torn between this and her side-cut skin. Dammit it looks so GOOD. It pisses me off that we have really sick and unique looking outfits like these and then Cassie Cage rocks up to the fight in a fckn spacesuit. None of Cassie's outfits match her personality in this game yet Mileena's got a skin for each of her crazy ass personalities. You want a Kahn outfit? Got it. You want a Tarkatan outfit? Got it. You want a Kitana outfit? Got it. You want Klassic Mileena? Got it. WTF. How are we supposed to pick a favorite.

Gaxkang

Banned
I'm so torn between this and her side-cut skin. Dammit it looks so GOOD. It pisses me off that we have really sick and unique looking outfits like these and then Cassie Cage rocks up to the fight in a fckn spacesuit. None of Cassie's outfits match her personality in this game yet Mileena's got a skin for each of her crazy ass personalities. You want a Kahn outfit? Got it. You want a Tarkatan outfit? Got it. You want a Kitana outfit? Got it. You want Klassic Mileena? Got it. WTF. How are we supposed to pick a favorite.
Cassie never even uses the spacesuit in the story, I guess it was supposed to be Future Cassie....but nothing heh.
So it's like her combat suit or her workout gear.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
She has ball roll, teleporting, biting and sai attacks. What else do you want from Mileena?
yep, that's right .... her moveset is excellent and cover things , like, kinda, she can zone, do rushdown stuff, and anti-zoning too, all at the same time , and NRS gave her a couple of new stuff for us to play with ...... in terms of gameplay stuff, she is much more versatile and dangerous than Baraka , hehe :p

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Tbh I wish Baraka never started biting in MK11. It was always my headcannon that Baraka never used his teeth because it was dishonorable or something, Mileena isn't a true Tarkatan so she doesn't care about tribe honor

Baraka should have made more blade options, his classic spin is missing and I agree somewhat. To me Mileena being monstrous and not caring about tribe rules makes a lot of sense. If you look critically, Mileena is barely biting and scratching, which is what I hoped for. She seems like a spam ball roll, sai thrower with some air kicks and stabbing. Not what I had hoped.

Zviko

Noob
She's also scratching with her "go to mid string"(according to Stephanie) and when she does the slide as well. That's why make sure you do the back throw every time you use those moves so she can check if her nails are still good.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I don't know if you have a turbo controller, but trust me when I say that it makes grinding ToT so much more bearable. I just kick up my feet and let the AI handle that BS while I read or something.
I do have one, I have done it before for char towers but never to try and get in the 1% which seems longer and ugh I just don't wanna do it lmao

Just let me pay for it I'm a lazy bitch.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
at this point after seeing gameplay my biggest hopes is that she has a good up2/3, a mid string that is negative enough on block were I can flawless block/microduck off of, and an auto shimmy.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
How do you guys feel about her mouth being perpetually bloody?

I wonder if the intent is that her hybridization is so flawed that her teeth are constantly breaking her gums, or if its it’s to show that she’s always eating and doesn’t care to wipe her mouth?

I hope there’s a legit maskless option, if not now then later. I have doubts because so many of her animations involve taking the mask off, but they made it work in MKX so maybe I guess.

I wonder if the intent is that her hybridization is so flawed that her teeth are constantly breaking her gums, or if its it’s to show that she’s always eating and doesn’t care to wipe her mouth?

I hope there’s a legit maskless option, if not now then later. I have doubts because so many of her animations involve taking the mask off, but they made it work in MKX so maybe I guess.
From what I can tell, it's only bloody when she's eaten something, or licked blood, or bit someone, in-game.

Otherwise, it's not but we do see her gums.

Her mouth is not bloody in intros, except for the one that starts with her eating flesh. And there is a maskless gear option, leaked spanish intros confirm that