What's new

Mileena General Discussion

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
I’m curious about her rolls. It looks she may have one that starts with an overhead or something because it launches her in the air before connecting, then another that looks more like her standard. The KK is going to be very interesting.

And yeah, there’s no way that slide doesn’t take away the roll from her lol
A roll variation where she can control her direction?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Yeah, I feel like they did a double ball roll on purpose to mix us up lmao
Nah I def don't think it launches meterlessly. Look back on the first one, by the time she amplifies it, Kotal is damn near on the ground already. Its a fast fall popup too. You can't amplify a move in neutral, which means she was still in the move's recovery.

It might be a move you can get a hit off of in the corner, but midscreen I don't see you getting anything off this.

Could be wrong tho. Hope I am.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Did.. did yall read what I said at all? I am well aware she tosses them at the end of the amplified teleport. Please reread my actual question in that post.
I reread your post and honestly I don’t get what else you mean with your question. Maybe formulate your question differently.
She looks awesome!!

This is why she cannot miss a game ever again. I always say, MK1+MK2 rosters should always be present.
I’m sorry, I disagree with that statement. Raiden, Kano, Liu Kang, Scorpion, Subzero, Sonya and Johnny can definitely sit a game out for once. I don’t believe every MK game should have those characters. We have 80 characters in the universe, they could definitely switch things up for once.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Nah I def don't think it launches meterlessly. Look back on the first one, by the time she amplifies it, Kotal is damn near on the ground already. Its a fast fall popup too. You can't amplify a move in neutral, which means she was still in the move's recovery.

It might be a move you can get a hit off of in the corner, but midscreen I don't see you getting anything off this.

View attachment 17713

Could be wrong tho. Hope I am.
It looks like she can, but it'd be a tight link, hopefully we'll know for sure soon

Pizza

Thrill Kill
ikr

Kitana was ruined to me after MK9, except her Assassin variation in MKX to some extent, but still...

If they had not gone with the nail gear, we could've had different masks and helmets or even hair, actually allowing us to truly customise Mileena. Now we have to settle for one Kahn helmet.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
If they had not gone with the nail gear, we could've had different masks and helmets or even hair, actually allowing us to truly customise Mileena. Now we have to settle for one Kahn helmet.
You haven’t even seen all her gear yet, don’t assume.

Raider

Noob
I have to say that her trailer today blew me away. She was always one of my faves, i used to main her in both MK9 and MKX but NRS really DELIVERED! Watched the trailer 10 times already and i am still impressed. She looks super fun to play.
I am only disappointed about her fatality and her bad looking default hair.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I have to say that her trailer today blew me away. She was always one of my faves, i used to main her in both MK9 and MKX but NRS really DELIVERED! Watched the trailer 10 times already and i am still impressed. She looks super fun to play.
I am only disappointed about her fatality and her bad looking default hair.
If her whole body was covered in blood at the end the fatality could be sick.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
I gotta be honest, this one might be my favourite combo string in the trailer:

No fanfare, no fancy martial arts. She just gouges out your fucking eyes. It's the same reason why Tasty Treat was my favourite fatality in MKX. Just vicious and straight to the point. If there isn't a brutality attached to this, I'll be sooo disappointed.

But seriously, I love Mileena's character in this iteration. You can tell she's just fucking around, checking her nails and shit, and once she's bored, she just straight eviscerates you.

Seriously, for all the flak NRS gets when it comes to balance, no one can deny that they knock it out of the park when it comes to character presentation.