What's new

Tech - Piercing Mileena 57%1bar piercing

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
This makes me so sad. The worst string has to be the best. :(
B212+4 is extremely slow and very hard to time, also that ender doesn't give much advantage. Her 16f F1 can only break 15f armors or slower. She can only go for d1 ex roll option select oki but it's very hard to time too.
B12 is a quick advancing mid so most of the time this ender will never whiff
F1 2+4 1+3 F1 is even worse than B2, you'll never gonna hit this ender unless you choose to sacrifice a ton of damage

Nu-Skoool

Feel the nerf of despair
Wait did I really just read that b12 ender is weak? You realize that optimized damage for both enders are about even, or a 2% damage discrepancy AT MOST, on average?
Sadistic ways is a round ender or used when the opponents wakeup can be abused. Otherwise throat piercing is damn near her best ending string in terms of damage and positioning, outside of 21u4 for the KD.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Wait did I really just read that b12 ender is weak? You realize that optimized damage for both enders are about even, or a 2% damage discrepancy AT MOST, on average?
Sadistic ways is a round ender or used when the opponents wakeup can be abused. Otherwise throat piercing is damn near her best ending string in terms of damage and positioning, outside of 21u4 for the KD.
weaker than B212+4 or any ravenous ender if we compare damage. But because it fits Piercing playstyle so well it's a very good ender