What's new

Midtier Mayhem Episode 1 - What are tournaments really? Green Arrow, Real Man's Man of the week.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I'll keep that in mind. So I'm assuming "gatlings" is the term? Or is that just what you kall it?

Gatling is a fighting game term of a set of normals that can cancelled into each other. Like 5A gatlings into 5B.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Gatling is a fighting game term of a set of normals that can cancelled into each other. Like 5A gatlings into 5B.
Weird that I never heard of that. Must be because that doesn't happen in any of the four games I mentioned. Sounds so weird to me. "Strings" sounds normal but then again they're not pre-defined strings.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Weird that I never heard of that. Must be because that doesn't happen in any of the four games I mentioned. Sounds so weird to me. "Strings" sounds normal but then again they're not pre-defined strings.

Yes. There are no pre-defined strings. The combo system is free formed and you can do whatever pressure you want as long as the normal chain together.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Finished listening. Again I really like the concept of this. I'm sure I'm one of a hundred that says this, but it really seems this is a podcast for me. I play all the time, I'm constantly looking and finding tech and strategies. May be considered a "mid-tier" player.

I haven't been to a tournament since MLG Raleigh so no tournaments for Injustice yet. No scene at all. Only online until I finally make it to a tournament, which will probably be FR17. Good stuff guys. I think this could really go a long way.
I agree completely with this statement.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Finally got around to talking about this. Liked gives me a different perspective on the whole thing. I'll watch out for the next one whenever it comes out.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I'm very glad this is a thing. The "mid tier players" do need a voice. If you all ever need another person to be on the podcast i would be more than happy to join

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Funny story, we recorded an episode last week...but I goofed up and it didn't actually record. We now officially have a lost episode.

We are working on getting another episode done asap. (Perhaps even a recording tonight) :D

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'll be willing to be on the show :) I'm an EMPR and i play with high level players consistently. just lack tournament experience. Which will come soon! I main nightwing and zatanna. Regardless, lovin this and hope to see more.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Tournaments be like "Just bring the top players so they dont have to qualify and have the casuals just sit and watch. Dont let them enter because they are casuals!" smh.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
We make our glorious return this week!! Gonna try keep it weekly, but we really don't like the idea of doing an episode unless we have something to talk about.

We are going to talk about the topic we did from our lost show, and we have a B topic to discuss as well.

Probably be out Wed or Thursday,