What's new

Midtier Mayhem Episode 1 - What are tournaments really? Green Arrow, Real Man's Man of the week.

Hades

Noob
as a new player in this community its definitely awesome to hear things from the perspective of other players who also play the game for fun and enjoyment and play an active role in helping the community move forward.

Brilliant podcast and i look forward to the next one you guys do!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
We all just want to thank everyone for all of their support. We were all very nervous about doing this, but we felt it was necessary and entertaining. The next episode will be out by next weekend. It's going to be a good one. The Nightwing crisis of 2013.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Posting as I listen through:

You don't have to earn the right to post great tech, new findings and stuff but the issue is most stuff posted is trash and not fully tested and posted w absolute BS

You can earn respect by posting phenomenal stuff like simsim does but he hasn't ever played a tourney in injustice but that doesn't matter

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
LOL most random sentence all day. i respect the deathstroke himself inspiring you to play blazblue

Hey, if I kan use a Red Reaper in a fighting game, I'm going to at least give that game a try! lol... (Good 'ol anime game kolor swaps.) The game is pretty interesting.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I sincerely hope a lot of people disagree with me. I really do. Productive dialogue about this game is needed.

AK Pig Of The Hut

I agree, and it's unfortunate that things aren't fully tested and people jump the gun...we have all done it tho.

The stereo effect on both channels was unintentional. Before we recorded I thought I had it sorted out, but I forgot to hit apply lol (silly me)

It will all be one channel next week :)