What's new

Midtier Mayhem Episode 1 - What are tournaments really? Green Arrow, Real Man's Man of the week.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
i attempt to even think about joining this show, about 85% of tym would automatically blow me up, the other 15% are people who only play mk or are flash players/downplayers lmao you guys could get muffin muggers or true talent on the show to discuss why their flash's are mid tier lmfao
You've already thought about it.
We aren't in the business of blowing people up.

Espio

Kokomo
I really like the spirit of this podcast, especially giving shine to the average players. It's a refreshing changing of pace and I hope this is incredibly successful :).

Can't wait to check this out and am excited to see all the guests as the weeks go on.

I would be interested in being involved too!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
There used to be a podcast where they'd host a King of The Hill lobby during the call. I think that format needs to return. You got to see interesting tech while being informed on the status of the community.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
My applause for doing a podcast that doesn't go sprawling out to three hours. I still think an hour-thirty is overly long, but at least this is something I might actually wind up listening to all the way through.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Good lord why is your mp3 almost 500MB? The one I made of the last KCP was only 220MB and it's over three hours :confused: