What's new

Maybe its just me...

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Pretty sure after the cease and desist, they dropped the MLP portion and it's just called Fighting is Magic. Lauren Faust is also helping them design characters, and they just had a fundraising campaign to fund the new game.

#knowledgeispower
my dick went from sad flaccid to hard enough to crush diamonds.

fapfapfap

TectonicSuperPlates

Learn to draw the Rob Liefeld way
Pretty sure after the cease and desist, they dropped the MLP portion and it's just called Fighting is Magic. Lauren Faust is also helping them design characters, and they just had a fundraising campaign to fund the new game.

#knowledgeispower
I know. The game is still called Fighting is Magic, but it is no longer centered around MLP. Lauren Faust is designing brand new and original characters for the video game.

#derp

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
I know. The game is still called Fighting is Magic, but it is no longer centered around MLP. Lauren Faust is designing brand new and original characters for the video game.

#derp

I don't want to continue this, but do you honestly think the MLP community will not associate themselves with this game? RYX has got a full chub and going ham on it, and he's just one of them.

Reactions: RYX

TectonicSuperPlates

Learn to draw the Rob Liefeld way
I don't want to continue this, but do you honestly think the MLP community will not associate themselves with this game? RYX has got a full chub and going ham on it, and he's just one of them.
Oh most definitely. But you are going off topic now. We weren't talking about if the MLP community would still associate with this game, but now we are. So, to address this topic, knowing that Lauren Faust is designing brand new and original characters for the game, and the game keeping its center around four legged characters, of course the MLP community will associate themselves with the game.

Maybe even Skullgirls players as well, since the game is going to run on the Skullgirls engine.

Either way, I expect this game to be tons of fun. I definitely plan to play it, and I am not a brony.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
This time, the dumpster is being thrown at you and is unblockable though.
This is what I'm talking about though. Posts like this from Top Level players who act like you can't just TURN INTERACTABLES OFF. I mean if the FGC can make a case to tournament holders that Interactables are too random and disruptive for tournament level play then get together and do it!

You guys did this in MK already by not playing in certain stages that had back/foreground animations that could block player view as well as using the "no blood" kombat codes. It's completely conceivable for IGAU to be tournament viable without without Interactables.

If you guys (tournament players) want to leave the Interactables in then you're smart enough to realize that means accepting the chaotic meta involved with all of that.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
I like this game. Yes there is bs in it. No reliable anti airs for most of the cast and difficult whiff punishing. But i dont think mk was better at all. The statement that the better player won in mk is bs too. The great players using the top characters won in mk. The Kenshis, Kabals etc. There were many random shit too in mk. Have any of you guys blocked a whole Cyrax string and get it by the following random net after? Mk had a whole lot of bs in it. I will keep playing Injustice but I am really looking forward for MK 10. Hopefully it will be better than both these games.

187x

Noob
Aren't you an online player? Aa isn't actually that hard offline. I can d2 with shazam pretty consistently, depending on the character. You can also ALWAYS back dash on reaction to a jump at least in my experience. You can dash fwd sometimes too.
did you enjoy getting 2-0ed in a game i don't like NIKKA. You want to punish a jumper not run away from it

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I called you a hypocrite because you've been busting my balls about being wrong to a rude level. I admitted I was wrong days ago, yet you are continuing to be malice. I've been on this site for a couple of years and have seen you make some pretty extreme claims as well, but no one is crucifying you for it. I seem to remember a certain Deathstroke thread you made that was over the top. What about the thread whining about Sinestro? I'm not busting your hump about those things because I know you probably regret it, so, why rub it in? I've fessed up to being wrong and admitted I overreacted. Grow up.
Lol I didnt read this either but its probably great

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Now I see why you're losing a lot of respect from people lol. GG's.
lol

Because thats what I live for, Forgot i live for people like yourself who do not support the scene nor offer anything but terrible opinions on Deathstroke and put their head up their own ass when shown they're wrong twice in a 72 hour period. Sir Look who likes your posts and then mine and others who heavily bash you and disagree with you.

........GGs indeed

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
lol

Because thats what I live for, Forgot i live for people like yourself who do not support the scene nor offer anything but terrible opinions on Deathstroke and put their head up their own ass when shown they're wrong twice in a 72 hour period. Sir Look who likes your posts and then mine and others who heavily bash you and disagree with you.

........GGs indeed
You're the only one bickering with me lol. I don't have a problem with anyone else. I have no idea who likes your posts. Don't be arrogant. You've made similar mistakes so blah. Please tell how how to support the scene like you Pig lmao.