What's new

[May 26th] Comicpalooza 2! MK9 $300 Pot Bonus! Houston TX

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Update on the passes. Turns out what happened is monday morning i went to my bank and ordered a new debit card since mine was cracking down the middle. I asked them if I should plan on having my other card disabled(cracked card still worked) they said don't worry about it it would work. so i leave without getting any cash out to last me until my replacement arrives, which is probably going to be at least a week.

So sure enough they disable my current card (i should have known) This is why i didn't get a confirmation for my purchase, i payed with an invalid card >< Long story short ill be at the door with the rest of you, what sucks is i have two checks, and my work schedule does not allow me to visit the bank monday-thursday. Thats convenient.

Sorry krayzie looks like your gonna be waiting in line with us.
There's no huge lines. Last year there was no line

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Is it just the 7v7 going on or is it that AND an MK tourney??
the 7v7 is a side thing. the tournament is at Comicpalooza on saturday that starts around 430 i think and it will all be streamed thanks to Cat. I think there will be money matches after the tourney too.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Keep repping Rep, you have a bad ass one. Awesome stream lads, first time viewing the TX scene, and I was thoroughly impressed.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Anyone in this who isnt going to MLG should go to Texas Bar Fights 9 on the 23rd of June lolololol.

For real though

Reactions: Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Anyone in this who isnt going to MLG should go to Texas Bar Fights 9 on the 23rd of June lolololol.

For real though
MLg is on the 9-10. So chance of ppl still making it.

Thanks to everyone for watching. Suprised how good the wireless Internet card my bro let me used worked out. Make sure to follow us on twitter. YouTube and twitch for more to come. At KombatHouston good stuff from all The players!! Krayzie. Eklectic. K7 for coming and helping us with the commentary and stream.