What's new

[May 26th] Comicpalooza 2! MK9 $300 Pot Bonus! Houston TX

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
damn im really debating heading over to houston for my first offline tourny.. but idk its either this or anaheim lol.. im in el paso so it would be kinda cheap

GhosT

Noob
Alright I'm signed up.. fist offline tournament :D actually pretty much first offline matches period.. Cant wait!

And to anyone interested in a one day pass (saturday) i bought two thinking the first time i hit submit it was an error. Turns out i think i got two. If someones in that area but hurting for the door price i can help you out.

prospic

Noob
Very long...

I leave at around 6:00pm from Cali on Thursday, and get there Saturday morning at 7:00am. Lets just say I'm sleeping all day Saturday, and getting up for my tournament matches... lol
You get to houston at 7:40 a.m Saturday. One day and 11 hrs. That's 35 hrs total. a lay over in dallas,tx for 45 mins. Only one time you'll change bus

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
You get to houston at 7:40 a.m Saturday. One day and 11 hrs. That's 35 hrs total. a lay over in dallas,tx for 45 mins. Only one time you'll change bus
The ticket was complicated as hell. It had like a million tickets lol

Alright I'm signed up.. fist offline tournament :D actually pretty much first offline matches period.. Cant wait!

And to anyone interested in a one day pass (saturday) i bought two thinking the first time i hit submit it was an error. Turns out i think i got two. If someones in that area but hurting for the door price i can help you out.
I'll take it if its not too late! :)

I haven't bought mine yet.

GhosT

Noob
The ticket was complicated as hell. It had like a million tickets lol

I'll take it if its not too late! :)
Let me check my email. I think all you do is give them the pin at the door and get the passes. In that case we can meet up out front. Let me check before i get your hopes up.

Edit: Cat Showtime

When you online register, did they send you an email confirmation? I thought i payed online, but didn't get confirmation, and my checking account hasn't been charged yet. Hows that work?

Krayzie I may have two passes i may have none haha, once i figure out what I'm working with ill let you know, soon as i can, if theres an extra you can take it

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Let me check my email. I think all you do is give them the pin at the door and get the passes. In that case we can meet up out front. Let me check before i get your hopes up.

Edit: Cat Showtime

When you online register, did they send you an email confirmation? I thought i payed online, but didn't get confirmation, and my checking account hasn't been charged yet. Hows that work?

Krayzie I may have two passes i may have none haha, once i figure out what I'm working with ill let you know, soon as i can, if theres an extra you can take it
Sounds good.

I won't be making this for sure now :(

I really wanted to go and see the houston crew Cat Showtime The La crew eklectic Grolarbears etc,
I'm bummed, but man, I gotta focus on the class I failed this past spring semester :(

I wish I could have gone, because chilling with you guys is the best.
I will be watching here and there while studying to support, guys have fun, and I'm sorry I could not make Comicpalooza BEAUTIFUL

I seriously need to move to houston... lol

Have fun guys!

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies

I'll buy it from you when I get down there if you still have it. I don't wanna wait in line.

Edit: I didn't even see that Krayzie said he'd take it lol. Well if anyone has a spare I'll buy it. If not guess I'll get it at the door. How much is reg?

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
I remember last comicpalooza I didn't pay for the pass only the 10 bucks registration lol
lol i know.. thats why i havent bought mine.. hopefully i can just walk in there.. they didnt have ppl at the doors checking anything.. we shall see.. 35 at door is not that bad anyways

prospic

Noob
I don't think you have to pay cause it starts Friday and the tournament is Saturday. They don't check probably cause is the second day

GhosT

Noob
Update on the passes. Turns out what happened is monday morning i went to my bank and ordered a new debit card since mine was cracking down the middle. I asked them if I should plan on having my other card disabled(cracked card still worked) they said don't worry about it it would work. so i leave without getting any cash out to last me until my replacement arrives, which is probably going to be at least a week.

So sure enough they disable my current card (i should have known) This is why i didn't get a confirmation for my purchase, i payed with an invalid card >< Long story short ill be at the door with the rest of you, what sucks is i have two checks, and my work schedule does not allow me to visit the bank monday-thursday. Thats convenient.

Sorry krayzie looks like your gonna be waiting in line with us.