What's new

[May 26th] Comicpalooza 2! MK9 $300 Pot Bonus! Houston TX

I'm going to blow everyone up....come at me bro!
I be there if you promise me to blow me up after *I come* over there. I hope I don't need to use my 6th *kabal* and troll character *kano* to open a can of kick ass up in Houston.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Winner of UFGT and Comicpalooza must face each other at either mlg or evo to determine true winner of the weekend :)

Reactions: Cat

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Man this going to be some stiff competition when i get there Saturday. Might even do me a money match even tho ill get my ass whooped. Yeah Cat...are yall streaming next wednesday?

I be there if you promise me to blow me up after *I come* over there. I hope I don't need to use my 6th *kabal* and troll character *kano* to open a can of kick ass up in Houston.
Dude, I'm going to prove that what happened in Dallas was a total fluke and that I was just off of my game big time in that WF and GF.

Ill mm mygod too. Beating freecharger doesnt impress me :) come to houston and fight us see how good that kano really is
Come to the Stream days then call ppl free fool :p I'll give you the kitty Cat treatment

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Dude, I'm going to prove that what happened in Dallas was a total fluke and that I was just off of my game big time in that WF and GF.

Come to the Stream days then call ppl free fool :p I'll give you the kitty Cat treatment
Casuals mean shit. Get tourney results :p.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

You should start by learning to punish the upball.

trololololololol

Reactions: Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
So you care about online rep then? Cus I always see you online :p. just come and get blown up. End of story. Lol. I hope you learned how to iagb and ndc With that kabal by now. Haha

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Can't wait for this. It's gonna be refreshing to get away for a weekend and game out. Gonna get me some of dat TX beer :)