What's new

Maximilians updated thoughts on MK11 after the full stress test.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I watch max’s videos sometimes. Why do people have a problem with him to the point you need to have a disclaimer?
I don't mind him, it's more the people who follow him constantly and then parrot back his every word like it's gospel. Any criticism Max has about the game ends up getting echoed back by people who don't even play the game or seem to know what they're talking about beyond repeating what they heard Max say about the game.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don't mind him, it's more the people who follow him constantly and then parrot back his every word like it's gospel. Any criticism Max has about the game ends up getting echoed back by people who don't even play the game or seem to know what they're talking about beyond repeating what they heard Max say about the game.
Yeah people have mentioned that. I can see how someone in the competitive NRS scene wouldn’t care about his opinions. MK isn’t really his thing.

MK and soul calibur the only fighting games I have played since day 1 so I enjoy his views on other fighting games. If he’s doing a play through on a game i’ll watch it. I have picked up a few games because of him.