What's new

Match Videos and Links

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
lol yeah I know that match sucks big time (its the worst lol) but kofdasad is switching from KOF to umk and vaso 'e leche (Glass 'o milk :lol: )was fooling around with him :S
it would be rude to not show any match from kofdasad. hopefully he will get better.

Kazlaz

Noob
NinjaGrinder said:
lol yeah I know that match sucks big time (its the worst lol) but kofdasad is switching from KOF to umk and vaso 'e leche (Glass 'o milk :lol: )was fooling around with him :S
it would be rude to not show any match from kofdasad. hopefully he will get better.
you said he was swapping from KOF ewwww..... exactly how big is the MK following over there because here there are not that many

NinjaGrinder

kazlaz said:
you said he was swapping from KOF ewwww..... exactly how big is the MK following over there because here there are not that many
well, here KOF is the most played. it has been like that for over a decade. back in the 90's it was more balanced. capcom games, SS series, mk series, KI and some other midway and snk games were around. but now is just all about kof here :(
I love '94 & '95 but the most played here are 98 & 2002 and UMK has little following now (to finally answer your question lol)
I think no more than 20 people play regularly umk3 here in Bogota. it sucks but I'm glad at least some people are getting into the game and learning it :)

Kazlaz

Noob
yea i know alot of KOF fighters are mexican because thats who they advertise to but i couldnt stand the game i had no knowledge of that game in about a week i could kill ppl with specail moves alone *no i didnt play Omega-Rugal* :p

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
rzp said:
a friend will buy a 360 in september... i would love to play against you shock :twisted:
You would love to play laggy unplayable matches against me?

NinjaGrinder

sad but true. that would be the results, laggy as hell matches. but just for the hell of it, it would be "fun" jaajajaja