What's new

Masquerade Skin Pack

Comments

Pretty cool but not really worth $5.99 especially if you've already spent $100 on the Premium version. Also kinda sucks to know that all of the skins aren't going to be in the Kombat Pack.

Hm. Played Kabal in the beta, play him occasionally now (my main man Noob stole his spotlight). Really disappointed that that badass Kabal skin won't be included as part of the Kombat Pack, but I'll probably still pay for it.
also no Neko Noob what the actual fuck (jk)

It's really convenient that this has skins for two of my three characters. I went for it and made the purchase. Jade is STUNNING and this is easily Kabal's best costume (not that that's saying much, to be fair).

Having to pay separately for them outside of Kombat Pack makes for a... :eek:

They could have made the Kabal one a bit different...like a bit less like Kabal, like I would have used the sackcloth mask Jason had in Friday 13th part 2.

Kabal's New skin with the New mask and the New hook swords looks so badass. Except the orange one.

$100 for this game and I have to pay extra for the purple staff Jade has had since forever.

I truly hate WB.
I know, greed sucks. I mean look at shao kahn, they gave his hammer freaking highlighter colors like a freaking light saber but couldn't give one jade staff a purple glow...

It probably looks better with his Skull mask.

But that's legitimately MKX Jason, he even has the same ripped up undershirt

I hope they do more crossover skins like this.
Yeah looks like Jason mixed with kabal with tubes lol. He reminds me more of the guy from that movie valentine, that mine killer with a breathing mask lol. Though if they only let you use his revenant skin with a hockey mask hed look like classic jason.

Last edited:
I know, greed sucks. I mean look at shao kahn, they gave his hammer freaking highlighter colors like a freaking light saber but couldn't give one jade staff a purple glow...

Yeah looks like Jason mixed with kabal with tubes lol. He reminds me more of the guy from that movie valentine, that mine killer with a breathing mask lol. Though if they own you use his revenant skin with a hockey mask hed look like classic jason.
No revenant then it is Casey Jones. Is there a classic hockey mask tho?