What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Damn,I was hoping that stumbled onto something. But thank you for this. I'll put your stuff to the test back when I get off work.
Can you do any combos off his b.2? I hit a lot of people with it. But I didn't even train much with MMH to know. Just picked him up and used him.
(His morning before work I was seeing what I could find, don't know why I didn't try combining off his b.2) :/

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
hmmm im not sure, i think 222 might be better, can do instant b1/b2/db1 follow ups to the hard knockdown plus throws, not sure on wasting meter for a setup, MMH needs meter to do damage

Reauxbot

I think from midscreen the best combo ender is b13. It doesn't matter that it can't be cancelled into anything.

b13 is a hard knockdown and gives you enough advantage to put an orb right on top of them as they get up. From there you can do the overhead far projectile after the orb frame traps them.

You can also just do nothing after the orb and just wait to see what they like to do.
I like this as well, especially since it could be used to corner them. We don't know much of his corner pressure really. But putting an orb on top of them in the corner could lead to some good stuff. Hmmm

Reauxbot

hmmm im not sure, i think 222 might be better, can do instant b1/b2/db1 follow ups to the hard knockdown plus throws, not sure on wasting meter for a setup, MMH needs meter to do damage
Well so does Jon Stewart, but its working out for him. Too bad he looses every clash

Reauxbot

true true, ive never used a meter heavy character so i like to hold on to it (GA & Batgirl)
Are you using G.A. cause you're a Nightwolf player?
Btw. how is N.W. in MK9 in the old school ones he was good.

Karnage

i dunno man, i think so but i do actually really like GA, and ive always played NW unfortunately haha. he was ok in mk9, decent rushdown but no where near on the level of cage/kabal/KL​

Karnage

Found this yesterday guys, keep seeing how others like to end their combos so i thought i would post mine!

Combo i am doing is meterless - b3, j3, 22 teleport b13 (33%)

Whatever combo i tried ending in b13 had the same effect, made the overhead teleport cross up. Plus if they do actually start blocking the right way its only -8, and you can bait other stuff.

It cant be dashed/jumped out of, no special timing as the overhead teleport seems to hit OTG

AND i cant actually wake up...lol...can super out of it though.

enjoy...

I really want to use this character because he looks dirty but im trying to stay loyal to the speed force, and my new john stewart pick up :(, maybe later on down the road....i really want my next main to be 2 of the last 3 dlc, so ill have 4 go to heroes when its all said n done...zatanna,powergirl, where yall at baby? Hell fk it u know i gotta use red hood too if he drops....the martian ill just have to wait, atleast my crew members are using him so when i decide to pick him up i dont have to go digging the forums for all the tech.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
ive been using his 222 as an ender it leaves them right at your feet to blow up wake ups with a b/f 3 MB , also u can trait up and ji3 teleport
havin lots of fun with this char :)
rushdown monster

DChero

Noob
Hi all,

I'm having an issue getting MMH's f123 to work in training mode. For whatever reason, the 2 isn't being accepted as part of a combo. Is anyone else having this problem? I checked on other characters and sure enough my controller is working fine.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
If you are playing on a pad an easier way to get the string out is to basically slide your finger from 1 to 2 instead of pressing the buttons individually. The last button in the string doesnt need to be pressed as fast so you can just add it in normally as you would in any other string.

DChero

Noob
Yeah, I originally thought it was a "finger cramp" type of thing, but then I tested it out with Batman's version and it worked perfectly each time. Just getting from f1 to 2 is a challenge for MMH. The odd thing is that I could have sworn that I hit it at the end of a jump in a match earlier. I'll keep at it.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Im sure most of you who have been playing with MM have noticed how cheesily long some of his strings get when his trait is on(this character is literally a solid block of cheese). Something you might also have noticed, but if not you should immediately take notice of is that the hitbox on his 112 string is augmented when trait is on. What was high, mid, overhead becomes high, low, overhead. Im extremely glad I got this character to take into practice mode and see his possibilities even though I dont plan on playing him seriously because this would have caught me slipping every time if I didnt see the change myself.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Its like ravens four hit string with the quick kicks, it wont come out unless it is pressed quite fast. I cant do it reliably unless I literally slide my fingers from x to y, almost pressing them at the same time. Practice will make perfect, good luck!

I have to piano it to get it to work. This and the B2, 3,3,3 are really stringent on input timing it seems. Gotta be ultra quick.