What's new

Tech Martian Tech Hunter!

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
His available in-game, but is not included in the Season Pass. He's $4.99.

Team NRF

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
MMH seems to be a very set up heavy character with his orbs, but he does not have any strings that grants hard knock down and can be canceled. Phase charge gives you huge advantage on knock down though, and it's a hard knock down, so it is the go to ender if you want to put pressure on your opponent.

If you do this combo for example: j2, 22 xx db1 MB, b3[4], j3, j3 xx db3, f12 xx bf2
You get 46% damage and you can throw a far reaching orb (df1 - hold forward). The opponent will not get hit meaty by this orb, but if they jump they will get hit by the explosion. You actually get enough time on this set up to dash up after throwing the fireball and apply pressure or block the opponent's wake up attack (even superman's super). This leaves you with a ton of options, as you can force your opponent to block the orb which gives you an advantage of +35 on block.

You can also catch backdashes if you throw a MB orb instead, or by doing a phase charger/far pillar.

PS: Even f2d3 is safe on block because of the spacing if you do it after throwing the orb, and you can combo from it if it hits.

As @BurdManJR270 mentioned, if you want to spend a bar of meter to make your set up even sicker, MB Phase Charge gives you a lot of time to set up a meaty orb and cross up with a jump or an air dash.

Here is some footage of Arturo using this tech to good effect (He doesn't have any real mix ups after the set up, but at least it shows the set up in use):

16:43 in this video

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
I think you mean bf2. I have been throwing out a psyche orb then throwing in a downward phase assult if they try to crouch block.

Edit: Using a psyche orb then a D3 is a nice set up to mix up as well.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hey guys! I just noticed that you can have 2 orbs at the same time... But i guess dashing forward and pressure is way better! Thanks

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Hey guys! I just noticed that you can have 2 orbs at the same time... But i guess dashing forward and pressure is way better! Thanks

Edit: This was found by RYX <3 o.o

BurdManJR270

Bigg Burd
Between F3, D3, downward phase assult, and telekinetic strike, you have tons of overhead/low mix ups at your disposal after a MB phase charge into orb set up. You can also dash forward after a MB phase charge to go to the other side of your opponent, set up a orb, and be in perfect range for a b1 into another phase charge set up.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Between F3, D3, downward phase assult, and telekinetic strike, you have tons of overhead/low mix ups at your disposal after a phase charge into orb set up. You can also dash forward after a MB phase charge to go to the other side of your opponent, set up a orb, and be in perfect range for a b1 into another phase charge set up.

Yea I was going to mention how good MB phase charge is and that the plot thickens even more if you want to burn meter for the set up, but I forgot. Good stuff!