What's new

Male Ninjas: Ranked Best to Worst. Let's settle this! - Discussion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Good? Yes. Good enough to be better than Scorpion or Rain? Nah son.

The problem is people STILL don't know how to deal with this character, which is strange considering people learned how to deal with Ermac and he was just as popular in the early days.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
wait are we talking about tier good or coolness good? cause i was talking about coolness.
Tier-wise, not aesthetics.

I now realize the OP never specified whether or not this was tier-wise or aesthetics. Everyone has been going by tier-wise so I'm going with that, although i will do an aesthetically based list for fun :)

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I see. Well i should change my answer then...

Reptile
Scorpion
Rain
Smoke
Ermac
Sub Zero
Noob Saibot

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Aesthetically Pleasing
1.Smoke (Hair looks cool in artwork, 2nd costume is badass).
2. Scorpion
3. Ermac
4. Classic Reptile
5. Noob
6. Sub-Zero
7. Rain
8. Reptile

He walked all over REOs Kabal... or dashed I mean.
That was a result of him playing online for weeks. lol.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Aesthetically Pleasing
1.Smoke (Hair looks cool in artwork, 2nd costume is badass).
2. Scorpion
3. Ermac
4. Classic Reptile
5. Noob
6. Sub-Zero
7. Rain
8. Reptile

That was a result of him playing online for weeks. lol.
Hey man, purple gets my motor running, imma let you finish, but you need to step off my boy.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Tier wise I'll just stick with THTB's list. Although the placement of the 3-5 is so close you can just mix n' match them. As for Aesthetics

1. Ermac (The only thing missing is when they lose it needs to say "Finish THEM!" instead of "him".)
2. Scorpion (Who doesn't love to get over there?, besides the one on the receiving end of the spear.)
3. Subzero (Bi han is fucking boss)
4. Reptile (I'll stick with classic. I don't mind his dino form but I prefer the actual ninja look.)
5. Noob (If he was a complete shadow with no detail he'd be #1 easy)
6. Rain (idk...his stance is alright?)
7. Smoke (I don't like his hair, his second costume is aiight though)

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
You just say that because you main him. But I agree, it's not a close second. Smoke is very far ahead in first place.
If my character was indeed that good, I wouldn't sit back and say otherwise. But I can't say Reptile is better than Scorpion or Rain with at least 4 bad matchups and about 60% of the rest of those matches being even.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Oh we're doing cool points now? My fav part!

1)Sub Zero -My absolute favorite character in the series.Cryomancy? CAMAAAAN
2)Ermac -We are many, you are butt scum.
3)Noob -What other video game has a character referencing an internet meme before the internet itself was mainstream?
4)Scorpion -A Ghost Rider knock-off.Still cool though I guess.
5)Reptile -Besides MK , MK2 , MK3 and MK9, who even noticed this character?
6)Smoke -Not a big fan...yay, he dissapears in a Smoke cloud.
7)Rain -I hate him.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Oh we're doing cool points now? My fav part!

1)Sub Zero -My absolute favorite character in the series.Cryomancy? CAMAAAAN
2)Ermac -We are many, you are butt scum.
3)Noob -What other video game has a character referencing an internet meme before the internet itself was mainstream?
4)Scorpion -A Ghost Rider knock-off.Still cool though I guess.
5)Reptile -Besides MK , MK2 , MK3 and MK9, who even noticed this character?
6)Smoke -Not a big fan...yay, he dissapears in a Smoke cloud.
7)Rain -I hate him.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU-

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
If my character was indeed that good, I wouldn't sit back and say otherwise. But I can't say Reptile is better than Scorpion or Rain with at least 4 bad matchups and about 60% of the rest of those matches being even.
Scorpion has way more bad match-ups than 4. The only reason why some match-ups are winnable is because of his void/vortex.

1. Reptile
2. Smoke
3. Ermac
4. Scorpion
5. Rain
6. Noob
7. Sub Zero

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
1. Smoke (fuckin' Christopher Walken looking asshole!)
2. Reptile
3. Scorpion
4. Ermac
5. Rain (didn't the dash change fuck him over pretty bad?)
6. Noob
7. Sub Zero

Scorpion has way more bad match-ups than 4. The only reason why some match-ups are winnable is because of his void/vortex.
Yup.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I can't see Scorpion having anything better than a 5/5 against everyone in the game except the extremely weak characters. Playing Scorpion is like tossing a coin 3 or 4 times and seeing what happens.

I'm not sure how everyone thinks Rain is amazing... I'll money match any Rain player at Winter Brawl with Sektor (who can't be a horrible match up for Rain).

Even though Rep/Sek is a 5/5, I fear the shit out of almost every Reptile player I come across.