What's new

M2Dave's Friends of the Internet Most Recent Injustice: GAU Tier List

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
And hence the problem with TYM folks.
NOPE!!! Don't compare me to most of the sheeps here. I admitted already which tym do not do and said " I choose to ignore it because I will continue to a arguement."

E

Eldriken

That sentence doesn't even make sense. Makes about as much sense as me ignoring the loaded gun beside me because I will continue to kill myself. I mean that's a useless post right? Can we get an infraction in here please?
While it doesn't make sense, it's still obvious what he meant. He chooses to ignore it because if he doesn't, he will continue to argue about it.

I've said it time and time again that Ra has the worst thought-to-text conversion ever. I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but it's seriously the case. He doesn't talk like he types at all. I just think he has a hard time converting his thoughts into text properly and the end result is incoherency.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
While it doesn't make sense, it's still obvious what he meant. He chooses to ignore it because if he doesn't, he will continue to argue about it.

I've said it time and time again that Ra has the worst thought-to-text conversion ever. I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but it's seriously the case. He doesn't talk like he types at all. I just think he has a hard time converting his thoughts into text properly and the end result is incoherency.
Then he should simply say he agrees to disagree. Instead, we get this condescending tone from him that is completely unjustified about how he's right and how everyone needs to level up and use strats that everyone, who is decent, knows doesn't work in an offline environment.

It's like a local flag football player telling NFL pros how to play real football. At what point do we say the integrity of these forums providing good information is more important than these forums providing mind-numbing arguments that end in with a child plugging his ears and screaming just because he doesn't want to hear the truth?

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Then he should simply say he agrees to disagree. Instead, we get this condescending tone from him that is completely unjustified about how he's right and how everyone needs to level up and use strats that everyone, who is decent, knows doesn't work in an offline environment.

It's like a local flag football player telling NFL pros how to play real football. At what point do we say the integrity of these forums providing good information is more important than these forums providing mind-numbing arguments that end in with a child plugging his ears and screaming just because he doesn't want to hear the truth?
The most scary part about the entire Ra Helios thing to me is that some people believe him.

Like the idea of people agreeing with the ideas he presents is really scary.

E

Eldriken

Trust me, I agree with you. Ra is a friend of mine and all that, but even I tell him at times to just stop arguing and leave things alone.

coolwhip

Noob

He also thinks it makes sense to state that you can't punish a -22 move online but you can and should always punish Catwoman's catdash, which is about 11 frames less negative. I think that's a thought to thought problem, not a text to thought.

coolwhip

Noob
The most scary part about the entire Ra Helios thing to me is that some people believe him.

Like the idea of people agreeing with the ideas he presents is really scary.
Literally the only people who believe him are his online sparring partners and those who don't like Ra's "rivals." It's a little less outrageous when you think about it that way. Actually, it's probably not.

E

Eldriken

He also thinks it makes sense to state that you can't punish a -22 move online but you can and should always punish Catwoman's catdash, which is about 11 frames less negative. I think that's a thought to thought problem, not a text to thought.
Sometimes he's just flat out wrong. I'm not arguing that. =P

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Well, to be completely honest, Elbow is almost as negative on block as Sub's slide from max range, yet the latter is easier to punish. Just block advantage number isn't everything when you want to see if it's easy to react to in time.

Not making any point, just saying.

dittO

Noob
Seems like the most accurate tier list so far.
Some minor adjustments considering the order of the characters within each category could be debated, but still as I said it's minor.
Finally Doomsday being placed where he belongs (among other stuff).