What's new

Lupe Fiasco will be playing Daigo Umehara in Street Fighter

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
hope this doesn't turn out to be a huge fiasco
I'm sure he knows he will lose. Atleast, if he doesn't know now he will once he gets bodied a few times online.

Most ppl don't really understand how competitive street fighter works and they think they're just naturally great because they beat their friends. Then once they get wrecked a few times they begin to get the idea. I feel that's what's going to happen in the weeks to come.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
I'm sure he knows he will lose. Atleast, if he doesn't know now he will once he gets bodied a few times online.

Most ppl don't really understand how competitive street fighter works and they think they're just naturally great because they beat their friends. Then once they get wrecked a few times they begin to get the idea. I feel that's what's going to happen in the weeks to come.
I try to never underestimate someone who I haven't seen play. Who knows, man.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub

I believe he tweeted out somethign along the lines of "It would be an honor to lose to Daigo-san" so I think he knows hes gonna get bodied and does not compare to those guys.

Hopefully his fundamentals aren't as fraudulent as his bars.
I run into Lupe during beta phase 4.
He was located in USA and the connection was actually quite decent.
I checked his Twitter and his PSN profile after these matches and it seems like this is his PSN ID.

He was training with Rashid and I gotta say he is one of the best Rashid players Ive played so far.
I am not a beginner nor am I a pro. I am just a casual gamer who has made it to top 30 from 80k+ players in every single beta except this one since
I ve only played for 8 hours this time around.

If Lupe plays rashid like this the way he did vs me and I doubt daigo has any MU knowledge about this character, I can tell he will give daigo some rly good and close matches.
I only highlighted two clips of him here.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Guaranteed to be a body. But will definitely be entertaining.

One of my top 5 rappers vs one of my top 5 fighting game players. Wow look what we have come to, its beautiful :D
Tetsuo or The cool ?

i need a true lupe fan to answer this for me .

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Why no one giving Lupe a chance? He might surprise y'all with something cool. Also, I don't know any of SF greats since I don't follow SF, gonna start now. So who is MCZ Daigo, and what has he done?