What's new

Lupe Fiasco will be playing Daigo Umehara in Street Fighter

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I know but I couldn't think of a good analogy. I could have also said it's like REO trying to win from a 10% comeback and trying to get 10 flash parries in MK9 with Kabal but not everyone would get that.
thats true (although that is also the perfect analogy!)

I know but I couldn't think of a good analogy. I could have also said it's like REO trying to win from a 10% comeback and trying to get 10 flash parries in MK9 with Kabal but not everyone would get that.
It's more like if sonic fox lost a set to a jaqui full auto spammer. Or a mileena that just rolls.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I hope for all you PS4 owners MKX servers stay lit this week. SF5 seems very hype right now as it seems. Good thing we getting better netcode to compete with it.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Haha Diago obviously Sandbagged it he proved by just animating a few rounds and then letting Luoe win the next

I'm sure Diago would made himself if he did not think it was a FT5

But good showing from both of them very humble

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Real talk. Daigo tried to make the score 5-4. He didn't realize it was ft3.
I disagree. No-way in hell a seasoned vet like Daigo forgets what the match up rules is, for the first time ever. Also, Lupe was gonna keep playing but Daigo was looking around confused when Lupe was sitting there gearing up instead of doing the victory lap, Daigo thought it was first to 3 so he started asking around like "isn't it?"

That being said, I think he gave the win away anywaystho

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead
I disagree. No-way in hell a seasoned vet like Daigo forgets what the match up rules is, for the first time ever. Also, Lupe was gonna keep playing but Daigo was looking around confused when Lupe was sitting there gearing up instead of doing the victory lap, Daigo thought it was first to 3 so he started asking around like "isn't it?"

That being said, I think he gave the win away anywaystho
The world may never know

Aramonde

Noob
So i see SFV is on Twitch's main channel and Daigo is playing. I start watching and hes playing some guy i never heard of and playing like shit. Im confused, what the fuck happened?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This was the fucking best. Sandbag or not. I was hype as fuck.

Reactions: GAV

ArmageddonUMK

Hipster Spectral Player
Haha that's funny actually. I'm not familiar with these exhibitions, but if they're actual sf players just taking a crack at daigo then that kinda makes sense. If I got a shot at playing daigo I'd want him to go all out. If they're people comparable to lupe fiascos apparent skill level then it's just plain funny lol.