What's new

Guide Low Gun Shot Safety Chart

drywall

Noob
Batman can punish low shots with slide from 1 dash away. Although quick shot is safe up to a half step closer.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
so i was playing casuals yesterday against my buddy claude using KF and we went over the KF iceberg punish, it is extremely hard to pull out in real match, he didn't even get it once and we both tried to punish it. It seems that the AI can reversal much faster than humans when it comes to punishing low gun shot.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
so i was playing casuals yesterday against my buddy claude using KF and we went over the KF iceberg punish, it is extremely hard to pull out in real match, he didn't even get it once and we both tried to punish it. It seems that the AI can reversal much faster than humans when it comes to punishing low gun shot.
Did he buffer? You gotta buffer it.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, it's still hard to punish on reaction. It'll probably get easier in time, but realistically, I don't think it's going to be that reliable on complete reaction. I find it still hard to even dash after on reaction.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
I actually found that out yesterday too, I'll change the list whenever I get the chance, to make the punishes that can punish, but are hard to do, a different color.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
So wait, do imperfect reversals and wakeups exist in this game? Cuz that's kinda stupid if you ask me. As in the game tells you you do one of the actions, but it doesn't give you ASAP frames.

Exblackman

Zoning since fighting games began.
Well luckily for you guys patch 1.04 fixed the problem of humans of not being able reversals no 1st frame posssible which probably make reversing some things with deathstroke easier

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Well luckily for you guys patch 1.04 fixed the problem of humans of not being able reversals no 1st frame posssible which probably make reversing some things with deathstroke easier

I have noticed it easier to reversal my gunshots lately. I used to get so ticked after blocking a From the Deep and not being able to get my 16%.

LALD.NET

Noob
Anyone got info on scorpion? I only play him online so sometimes my low guns hits before tp sometimes it doesn't, usually I always feel unsafe lol.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Anyone got info on scorpion? I only play him online so sometimes my low guns hits before tp sometimes it doesn't, usually I always feel unsafe lol.
Trying to beat raw teleport with low guns isn't a great idea. Scorpion is off the screen in less than ten frames, so unless you have godlike reads you're not hitting him.

I've discovered it's actually possible to stuff wakeup teleport with low guns, though the timing is very strict. I don't believe it's a good tactic online, not to mention jump back 3 accomplishes almost the same thing, except it can lead into full combo punish. Wait for him to get hesitant to teleport before you start trying to shoot him at all. Knowing how to block it and how to interrupt for punish are more important than zoning for Scorpion.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I'm pretty sure Jb3 is just all around a good option vs. Scorpion. But I think he's asking about what ranges Scorpion can punish Low Shots from.