What's new

Guide Low Gun Shot Safety Chart

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner

So after the nerfs, a bunch of Deathstroke players were wondering just how safe can we be at certain ranges? Being curious myself, I wanted to find the answer, and I have! :D

The way the chart is set up is how the characters are distanced at the start at the round (hence Neutral), so if Deathstroke dashes back 4 times, he will be full screen.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Wait, Nightwing's staff ground sparks cant punish them at just about any part of the screen? Isn't it just like From the Deep and Iceberg but faster? And what about Raven's trait pillars?

This is very good information btw, kudos on the chart. I just think it's silly that DS gets mad punished by target projectiles now -_-
They should at least make the guns not THAT slow.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Wait, Nightwing's staff ground sparks cant punish them at just about any part of the screen? Isn't it just like From the Deep and Iceberg but faster? And what about Raven's trait pillars?

This is very good information btw, kudos on the chart. I just think it's silly that DS gets mad punished by target projectiles now -_-
They should at least make the guns not THAT slow.
Tried both Nightwing's and Raven's ground projectiles, too slow.

This must be a mistake, cause this looks like a DS player put together a really cool and informative post, providing accurate and factual information regarding their character. WTF.

Awesome work.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
wait....soo hawkgirl cant punish his lowgunshot on block from anywhere according to this chart??

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Nada, unless it's point blank, I tried WE3, Mace Charge, nothing works.
buuuut u have it that u CAN shoot it at point blank an still be safe, isn't that what u mean by neutral? or is that starting distance?

Coddfish

Noob
Edited to remove poorly thought out ranting and derailing of the thread. Sorry folks.

ON TOPIC
Awesome thread, great work. I thought about doing something similar, but the thought of so many loading screens made me weary :p

As for Batgirl and Lobo, I'll test their stuff later today and contribute something.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
ON TOPIC
Awesome thread, great work. I thought about doing something similar, but the thought of so many loading screens made me weary :p

As for Batgirl and Lobo, I'll test their stuff later today and contribute something.
Thanks, I'll re-do the list when you do. c:

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Please excuse me while I rant for a sec:

Do you nerf huggers even looking at the rest of the forum? There have been a shit ton of "cool and informative" posts about this character since day one, including a great deal of stuff about how to deal with Stroke's zoning. But nobody wants to learn how to deal with zoning, so they just whinge and cry about how "broken" DS is until he gets unjustly nerfed. And then you have the gall to come here and talk shit about DS players, after all that, and act like our saltiness is the one that's uncalled for?

Even posts that have nothing no element of complaining about the nerfs, and are just us getting to know our character get turned into some sort of Deathstroke vs the rest because of fools like this. I'm not really one to blow up like this, but it's just getting beyond ridiculous when we can't even get on with learning our character without some asshole jumping on the thread to take potshots.
(END RANT)

ON TOPIC

I was about to post something like this. Like I literally quoted the post and had typed everything up.

Then I realized, posts like this just arent worth our time. We're too busy finding useful things.

Back to the topic at hand:
Batgirl: (I wasn't able to acurately test the moves out of her smoke bomb stance)
neutral - batarang, batweel

Lobo:
neutral - czarnian toss, pump shot, hook charge, low space hook, super
1dash - low hook, super

***Edited my post to remove pointless off topic junk.

DaiHuu

Nightwolf Mourner
Back to the topic at hand:
Batgirl: (I wasn't able to acurately test the moves out of her smoke bomb stance)
neutral - batarang, batweel

Lobo:
neutral - czarnian toss, pump shot, hook charge, low space hook, super
1dash - low hook, super
Coddfish
godlessmode

Thank you, and to prevent further derailing, I would kindly ask if you two would kindly stop there. Tension's running high in the DS forums and we all understand that. Let's just be adults and forget it ever happened eh? If you guys find more things that I didn't find, make sure you post it here!! I'll probably get the new list up tomorrow, unless I stop being lazy ;p

ONmedz

Noob
Neutral refers to how the characters start out when you first enter the match.
o__o? I'm pretty sure when you start the match you're one dash away.
Great work by the way. o.o Not a Deathstroke player anymore but nice to see you guys staying strong.