abc, how does it feel to be making less money than an "idiot" L O L

anti air i never heard the term for mk

Kah Ball said:
ty shock

abc, how does it feel to be making less money than an "idiot" L O L

anti air i never heard the term for mk

Making less Huh?

Never heard the...

Dude just Shut the fuck up. Staple your mouth closed.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is a board where people talk about video games, VERY specific genres of video games. There is absolutely no reason to ever bring up personal lives on video game boards.

Stop the bickering immediately, there's nothing entertaining going on or anything others can help with or add to here and all of it could be done through PMs.

Derek

Noob
TheRedPsychosis said:
I'm kinda slipping. I just played Crazy Dominican in a ranked match today and barely got a hit on him. If anyone wants to help me out with a constructive criticism match, send me a FR. And thank you to Sugar for teaching me how to relaunch.
No prob man.

Kah Ball said:
Crazy Domican O_O

I vsed him before and he disconnected all 3 games before I could "finish him"

I still got the wins tho :p

unless Crazy Dominican = one of the top 10 people (my friend's rank ain't that good enough to play those type of people)

but i swear to god that fool was the one who disconnected on me when i was playing on my friend's xbox :twisted:
Not trying to stick up for the guy as I play with him all the time, but that is unlike him. Either you guys had connection problems or his younger brother was playing under his name.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Don't act like you didn't say anything to provoke that kind of response. I said it was over, don't continue.

Enigma

Noob
I didn't know what "aa" was at first either. But instead of coming to a message board to display my insecurity by flaming the author, I simply did a ctrl + f for "aa" and found out what it meant in the FAQ.

That was so hard, I know.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
abc ur dead0 said:
A Strategy can include this.

As H Smoke, at the beggining of the match aaRH, Tp, Spear, Pop up, aahp, jk, aagrab.
that's just a combo. an aa combo. nothing more IMO. tactics are a set of moves, (not necessarily chained or combined). just a set of moves u use to catch/bait your opp or to forcing him to make mistakes.
a tactic would be like this:
round 1, fight, opp runs in (half the people seems to do that). since I'm expecting him, I rh him, do a tlpt that places me in front of him, and then I go for the knee combo. (again, half the people goes for the uppercut)
I agree with Dave, PART of your tatics CAN include combos.
cya and pls let's not ruin this thread. it's getting good with all the tactics/strats/combos shit ;)

dreemernj

Ambassador
Tactics require you consider combos. Your tactics are affected by the combos you know with the character you are using.

For instance, if you are using rushdown tactics, those tactics can be affected by whether or not the character you are using has a popup combo that starts low.

Of course you can choose to ignore combos or only go for them when there are giant openings, but even that is adjusting your tactics to fit the combos.

The actual practicing of combos seems like it's own thing, but in the end it really becomes a part of tactics because the combos you know influence the situations and openings you are trying to create in game. Just think of combos as if they were single moves. Your tactics for Smoke will likely take his spear and teleport into account. Similarly, your tactics can take whatever combos you can perform with him into account the same way.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
What happens if you sweep someone after a spear instead of doing a 50% combo?

Spooky

Banned
speaking of sweepin

my friend raped me last night w/ sweeps :?

he perfectly timed my moves and shit throughout the beggining of the night getting 7 wins in a row on me, then the tables turned and i got around 11 wins on him in a row and he got mad and quit L O L

sweeps > jump kick in MK Trilogy xD

ded

Elder God
Shock said:
What happens if you sweep someone after a spear instead of doing a 50% combo?
with rsmoke that never working air throw "someone's strat", with hsmoke it will make no sense to do that

abc ur dead0 said:
On another note they may not expect it and may give you an easy Pop up to Combo...
If you play anyone with that little skill you can change your strat to any silly thing.

x099x

Noob
Kah Ball said:
Crazy Domican O_O

I vsed him before and he disconnected all 3 games before I could "finish him"

I still got the wins tho :p

unless Crazy Dominican = one of the top 10 people (my friend's rank ain't that good enough to play those type of people)

but i swear to god that fool was the one who disconnected on me when i was playing on my friend's xbox :twisted:
If you were actually playing Crazy Dominican, rest assured, you probably would not have won once, much less three times.

Spooky

Banned
wrong

i'm probably top 5 mk player all time mk3/ultimate/trilogy

you don't even lie in the top 1,000 L O L

i can see why you can't fathom how good i am

MKK hanzo

Kah Ball are there any recorded matches of you... jerk?
You read mi mind! LOL I just swore that it was RZP that wrote that!

Man you will have to fight your way through a LONG list of GOOD MK players... Not even only on the US....

That Guy is Such an IDIOT, no idea where he stands. He won't ever play you Shock, know why? Cause he "plays at his friends house"

So a guy that plays on his friends house, Pwns Crazy Dominican, and is One of the top 5 MK Players Period.

Coming from a guy that plays every once in a while at his "friends house?"

Get the fuck out of here.

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
Man you will have to fight your way through a LONG list of GOOD MK players... Not even only on the US....
Yeah. Kah Ball, hate to say it, but I could fucking pwn your ass right now. At any fucking MK game.

abc ur dead0 said:
That Guy is Such an IDIOT, no idea where he stands. He won't ever play you Shock, know why? Cause he "plays at his friends house"

So a guy that plays on his friends house, Pwns Crazy Dominican, and is One of the top 5 MK Players Period.

Coming from a guy that plays every once in a while at his "friends house?"

Get the fuck out of here.
FTW!!!!!!!