What's new

Looking for a coach online.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Self explanatory. I want to better myself in this game, but feel like I am in a rut. Anyone have the time to train someone?

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Sure if I can, what specifically do you need help with?
Right now just general defense, and strategy making. I feel that I get too opened up as I player, and that it is hard for me to take my turn on offensive vs really aggressive players...

gam224

The world's least hype player
Right now just general defense, and strategy making. I feel that I get too opened up as I player, and that it is hard for me to take my turn on offensive vs really aggressive players...
Any specific characters? Characters like flash and canary it's inevitable. Any match ups you are struggling in?

gam224

Nah but shazzy and I are both batman mains and he mopped me in mkx and I was at least decent at that game. I'm sure I can help you out him.

Id help but I think your midsets kinda off on how to get better. its not really about just generally getting your defense and decision making better its learning all of the characters and their tendencies and how to stop them. decision making comes from experience with other players and characters not just some secret mindset that makes you insta god.

Meep8345

Noob
lol I play superman and others, and I mostly play offline. Im looking to become a torney player though lol, but dont know what to work on to get there.
In all seriousness one word will make you a good player, neutral. Learn how to play neutral well and adapt to other player's neutral. If an aqua player does b1 everytime he's in that range back up and whiff punish. Knowing the tendicies of players helps a lot and seeing their patterns quickly.

gam224

In all seriousness one word will make you a good player, neutral. Learn how to play neutral well and adapt to other player's neutral. If an aqua player does b1 everytime he's in that range back up and whiff punish. Knowing the tendicies of players helps a lot and seeing their patterns quickly.
Hayatei... nuff said