What's new

lobo is up on xbl

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
exactly. if all 4 were released day 1 can you imagine the hype they would lose?

like i said before i really hope nrs makes more because i recall them saying the same for mk9 and look what happened
Which is why the longer I thought about it the more I liked how they handled character announcements pre-launch. Rather than let hype die down for every character over a long period they announced a ton of shit in the last month or so rather than string us along for months with everything trickling out steadily. They saved a ton of stuff then put the game out at maximum hype levels by announcing it all in a short span near the launch window. Save all the hype for the end and then bank it seems better than the Capcom regular announces that let the community cool down on most cast waaaaaaay before launch.

tazzmission

Banned
Which is why the longer I thought about it the more I liked how they handled character announcements pre-launch. Rather than let hype die down for every character over a long period they announced a ton of shit in the last month or so rather than string us along for months with everything trickling out steadily. They saved a ton of stuff then put the game out at maximum hype levels by announcing it all in a short span near the launch window. Save all the hype for the end and then bank it seems better than the Capcom regular announces that let the community cool down on most cast waaaaaaay before launch.
well i just hope we get a sequel because boon said no more stages sadly and i have ideas on new stages and transitions

i have an amazing one for o.a

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
im not a big lobo fan but now im itching to give him a try and knowing what i posted about him on xbl is killing me here

theres a new charachter and nobody can play him :(
same here

In this case that might not matter. Lobo comes with a game update. Whatever the file is on disc may be updated or replaced when you download each character. Plus MVC3 had listings for folks who never made it like Doc Ock. Doesn't really mean anything even if you find something sometimes.
its a compatibility pack that includes new skins

RonnyRAGE
From what I hear, Lobo is not supposed to be up for download yet.
This issue also occurred with day one DLC for Mass Effect 3 being up on the XBL Marketplace before the actual game even came out.

Sorry to say, but you'll have to wait a while until Lobo is officially released for downloading.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
how the hell is he already up for download?
Error. I'm pretty sure it's just a placeholder file that got made available by accident. When scheduling stuff for upload if someone makes a mistake on a logsheet concerning date, the guys in charge of uploading/updating Marketplace aren't going to catch it. The fact that the file can't be fully downloaded suggests that it isn't the real file being downloaded.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
It's already been mentioned, but Lobo isn't available yet. His release date hasn't even been announced. I am not sure how the Xbox store works, but hopefully you didn't pay anything. Even then aren't you going to get the season pass *Sponser*

tazzmission

Banned
It's already been mentioned, but Lobo isn't available yet. His release date hasn't even been announced. I am not sure how the Xbox store works, but hopefully you didn't pay anything. Even then aren't you going to get the season pass *Sponser*

i tweeted boon about it and gave him the link to the thread i made so far nothing yet in regards to a reply . all i know is lobo may get released early do to this :: accidental leak::

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
"The DLC is more than likely done", is there proof of this or just conspiracy stuff? The model and stuff could be done but not the dialogue, moves, hit/hurtboxes, etc....Not saying this is what the case is but people are really saying that because a 160 meg download titled "Lobo" was on Live for a couple days then all DLC must be done?