What's new

lobo is up on xbl

tazzmission

Banned
This means someone screwed up lol

also, it means lobo is probably close to being released
this isnt the first time microsoft did this. as i recall they had the mass effect 3 day one dlc up titled from ashes before games release.......

that caused a major shit storm expecially for the spoilers it had with it

sea_guy

Monitor
I have no doubts Lobo's already in the pipeline, but even if he's 100% finished companies tend to stagger DLC at least a couple weeks after release to help dissuade people from trading in their games and to draw out the initial release hype.

tazzmission

Banned
It doesn't work. I tried DLing twice. I guess it's a glitch or something.
yea i have no idea. all i know is around 3 or 330pm people reported him being up and i checked around 5 530pm chicago time and a message came up saying no purchases available. i just happened to check and wham he was on there

tazzmission

Banned
I have no doubts Lobo's already in the pipeline, but even if he's 100% finished companies tend to stagger DLC at least a couple weeks after release to help dissuade people from trading in their games and draw out the initial release hype.
could someone datamine the game? i know mass effect fans did it for its dlc and usually find something and i wouldnt be suprised if some codes were found for dlc on disc