What's new

Lobo Available for Download on Playstation Network

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Don't fear fellow Joker fans. Joker doesn't need it. IMHO the gun and the toxin cans are all that he needs. It's a matter of mixing it up.
So Joker really is ass then?From what Ive heard from joker players is how hes unexplored and underrated

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Apparently only season passes have them on PS3.
Oh. I just checked the store and saw he wasn't available. It is REALLY suspicious that he just appears on the character select screen. I will have to check. Wait. Actually he probably just appeared with the patch... wishful thinking?:joker:

Tim Static

Adminerator
He isn't available through the store yet. He is available only to people who have purchased the Season Pass & have downloaded the update. In fact, he just appears at the character select screen through no separate purchase or transaction.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ok, what.

He is not available for purchase, neither are are skin packs.

I got the patch, I went to the in-game store, I tried the out of game store, I restarted my system.

What the hell?

Credits to Pig Of The Hut for this information.

The new DLC character for Injustice: Gods Among Us, Lobo, is now accessible via download on the Playstation Network's PSN Store. Top tournament player Pig of the Hut has been kind enough to test the character and make some observations about his mechanics. The following is a list of comparisons he has drawn between Lobo and a series of other characters in the game.

-
PSN players, enjoy the new character!

Article edited by GamerBlake90
Thanks Pig.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
The good news is that the 1.02 patch seems to be working perfectly for compatibility. Played against opponents who had no idea who Lobo was.

EDIT: Or to make my meaning more clear, had no idea he was in the game.

VOR

Noob
I purchased the season pass and no, he's still not available to download, nor are the skins.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
The fact that you can cancel his normals into trait safely makes him deadly. I already have setups with him leading into safe trait and a cross up attempt.